Busfest 2014 - Inc Early Bay Line Up!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, have pre-sale tickets been closed? I think I have a spot for my Bus in a trade stand at this point, but would love to have a plan B lined up. I would hate to travel all the way from California and not be able to get in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are desperately trying to get Dita there for our first show in her.. Does anyone know if we apply for eb club camping but can't get her there we'd still be able to get into general as we'd have to use the T4 in that case..

Getting excited now !!
Unfortunatelly my bus will not make the trip this year but me and my family will :mrgreen:
I'll be on the lookout for the earlybay camping area , hope to see you all there.

Io3CCmf.jpg

BUSFEST CAMPING - FINAL CALL

Just a gentle reminder folks;

WE ARE NOW IN TO THE FINAL FEW DAYS before we CLOSE bookings for CAMPING at this years BUSFEST.

The CAMPING AREAS have filled up FAST & if you want to be in one of the special areas where we have limited space (Dog Free Family Camping or Langdale Wood) or ANY of the other areas then you need to get your bookings in NOW to avoid disappointment.

ADVANCE BOOKING & FULL DETAILS on what we have lined up for you at this year’s event can be found on our website;

http://WWW.BUSFEST.ORG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

8)

MAIN FAMILY & CLUB CAMPING AREAS are now SOLD OUT.

FAMILY AREA (Dog free) camping family tickets are still available, if you do not have any dogs then you will be able to purchase Dog free area family camping tickets instead.

We also still have a few Camping Plots left in GENERAL CAMPING & LANGDALE WOOD.

If you have dogs then you will need to select either general or Langdale Wood tickets.

We will be completely full & closing bookings for camping sometime tomorrow (Sunday)

8)

The ADVANCE BOOKING system for CAMPING at this years BUSFEST is now closed. We are FULL

8)

Found my tickets in the mail last friday. Booked the ferry and a hotel in Brighton for the return trip on sunday.
I am looking forward to this one.

drew n steph said:
Nugsy said:
Wow good job I read this. Just booked ours tonight :D
Mind following us to make sure we get there.. :lol:

Yeah no worries and vice versa, just done 600 mile around North Devon, up and down hills so got a Carb rebuilds to do now, so this will again be a test run :lol:

I've got my vendor passes sorted and will be at the Camper and Bus magazine trade stand hanging with that crew. Watch for me! Would love to meet up with everybody and anybody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll hopefully we having an early bay line up similar to last year , I guess people are up for it? 8)

Clem said:
We'll hopefully we having an early bay line up similar to last year , I guess people are up for it? 8)

I wasn't there with the van last year, but count me in.

Do we need to discuss who brings Jupiler, who brings Stella Artois, etc so we don't all bring the same? Or is there a non-drinking policy? :D

Nugsy said:
drew n steph said:
Nugsy said:
Wow good job I read this. Just booked ours tonight :D
Mind following us to make sure we get there.. :lol:

Yeah no worries and vice versa, just done 600 mile around North Devon, up and down hills so got a Carb rebuilds to do now, so this will again be a test run :lol:

Yup, know those hills well... Lynmouth perchance? We look doubtful in her as calipers not arrived yet :roll: However the T4 may albeit I won't insult anyone by bringing it near the early camping 8) lol

Yep, we stayed in Combe Martin but decided to take the scenic road there, through Bridgewater, Minehead, Porlock, Lynton etc it was not the wisest of moves but worth it for the scenery.

A few trips to Woolacombe while we were there too, which didn't help

sorry for the hijack :msn4:

On a side note my Earlybay club camping tickets arrived this week :D

Latest posts