BUSFEST '12

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
out of interest...how much room will there be?
Not done this club camping lark before...room for an awning?!

Cheers
Al

6m x 3m I think, but last year I had a 3m square awning and a 3m square gazebo on the side plus the camper

Posted using Tapatalk

Cheers for that...best bring the baby awning just in case me thinks ;)

DUBious-TLB said:
6m x 3m I think, but last year I had a 3m square awning and a 3m square gazebo on the side plus the camper

Posted using Tapatalk

Given a bus is 5x2 and Busfest allow 7x7, this is very tight. Cosy? Intimate perhaps!

Delilahtoo said:
DUBious-TLB said:

Posted using Tapatalk

Given a bus is 5x2 and Busfest allow 7x7, this is very tight. Cosy? Intimate perhaps!
very ;-)

Posted using Tapatalk

Tickets are now with me :) I'll get them posted out today/tomorrow :)

Individual get tickets direct from Busfest, those booked via Club Camping reps are despatched in lots to the reps. to send onwards.
They are all in the post now, first class, so should land tomorrow and Saturday. :)

Getting close now :) off to Devon for a week, then got a wedding, then it's Busfest .... Can't wait

Posted using Tapatalk

Got mine too. 8)
Thank you for sorting this out Mike. :D

20120824_114839.jpg

Mine where on the mat when I arrived home - many thanks for sorting it out
CIMG3362.jpg

Now where to put that sticker :lol:

Hope they all arrive OK. I'm at Bristol airport now and will be in Turkey for 10 days 8) :lol:

See ya there! :)

I'm hoping to get across for the day to this so might see a few of you there :) First show in the van this year!

Latest posts