BUSFEST '12

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rumour and probability suggest there will be a heat wave in September ;)

Just making arrangements to transfer Foz, DUBioisTLB and Doris from General to Early Bay :) Anyone else requiring this, please ley me know asap.

Early Bay booking will cease wef end July remember. :)

Are we in the EarlyBay camping now mate? Havent seen a definitive list yet and it was a while ago when we sent the funds.

Clem said:
Rumour and probability suggest there will be a heat wave in September ;)
that jet steam thingy is on the move so I Bloody hope so

Posted using Tapatalk

StuF said:
Are we in the EarlyBay camping now mate? Havent seen a definitive list yet and it was a while ago when we sent the funds.

Yes Stu, you've booked via myself and will be part of the Early Bay order submitted complete at the end of the month. :)

Yes Stu, you've booked via myself and will be part of the Early Bay order submitted complete at the end of the month. :)

Sweet! Bring on the Indian Summer! 8)

Clem said:
Regarding booking -

Early Bay will have a camping area on site, if anyone wishes to camp in here they can book tickets via me and I will coordinate the arrangements with Busfest. The order must be completed by the end of June, so plenty of time yet but also some time to save up! :)
Anyone can register they're interest on this thread and I'll set up the rest

Adults £35.00 each
Camping pitch £20.00
U16's free

PayPal to [email protected]

Hi Clem,

Just sent PM can PayPal in the AM if that's OK?

Cheers

AndyO

AndyO said:
Clem said:
Regarding booking -

Early Bay will have a camping area on site, if anyone wishes to camp in here they can book tickets via me and I will coordinate the arrangements with Busfest. The order must be completed by the end of June, so plenty of time yet but also some time to save up! :)
Anyone can register they're interest on this thread and I'll set up the rest

Adults £35.00 each
Camping pitch £20.00
U16's free

PayPal to [email protected]

Hi Clem,

Just sent PM can PayPal in the AM if that's OK?

Cheers

AndyO

Replied :) All good.

Ill be finalising bookings on MONDAY July 30th. :)

Latest posts