Brighton Breeze 2013 - OFFICIAL EARLYBAY LINE-UP THREAD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike F said:
Whit said:
Seems unfair to me doing it through pm if clem was organising it he wouldn't have done it this way :(

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Not done behind the scenes... maybe you missed this thread?...

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=52773" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
On there it doesn't mention pm him people on there are saying there interested including me ;)

baz1875 said:
Can I make a suggestion that you put your name on the reserve list there is still a good chance of making the line up ... Steve's explained his reasons and has said it won't happen again I'm not sure what else can be said!
I can appreciate it's disappointing, but I'm grateful that Steve takes on the organization each year. I think it can be easy to overlook the work that people like Steve do to make this community such a good one to be part of. Whatever Steve does there is the chance that someone could be offended.

Just want to say thanks to Steve for what he does do with this each year.

Just seen this topic and the amount of traffic about the line up.

Tell you what guys seeing as there seem to be some un-happy campers about the way this line up was organised, have my place instead. Steve works very hard in the back ground every year...I don't think he deserves any CRAP. Sorry but that's just how I feel about it.

Steve. Please take me off line up list as I now have to go into hospital mid September and I will be out of action for at least 8-12 weeks afterwards so I will now miss it altogether.

Pete

Tickets still available through the official site.

LINK BELOW:

http://ssvc.org.uk/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=96910" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Baldrick said:
baz1875 said:
Can I make a suggestion that you put your name on the reserve list there is still a good chance of making the line up ... Steve's explained his reasons and has said it won't happen again I'm not sure what else can be said!
I can appreciate it's disappointing, but I'm grateful that Steve takes on the organization each year. I think it can be easy to overlook the work that people like Steve do to make this community such a good one to be part of. Whatever Steve does there is the chance that someone could be offended.

Agreed! Steve has more than 20 mates and am sure he could just fill the slots with them. I'll add to the thanks for opening up the chance for us all, he really doesn't need to be moaned at.

Anyway that's just not the way we do things on this forum, it's always been friendly and respectful and needs to be kept that way.

Mike F said:
Baldrick said:
baz1875 said:

Agreed! Steve has more than 20 mates and am sure he could just fill the slots with them. I'll add to the thanks for opening up the chance for us all, he really doesn't need to be moaned at.

Anyway that's just not the way we do things on this forum, it's always been friendly and respectful and needs to be kept that way.[/quote

Maybe I should have pm him then

Look what came today :) just the small job of getting the bus running now :LOL:
zy4ugaty.jpg

Got mine today too. Stuffed it in the glove box straight away so I won't forget it like I did last year :oops:

Just six weeks to go :D can't wait.... My only show this year!

Enjoy fellas I will be thinking of you all.. Have a blinding day for me.

See you all next year :)

Pete.

Got mine today when got back from a weekend of vintage military camping, no 92, looking forward to it, thanks for organising this lineup

Cheers Peter and Gail

Lists updated. First person on the reserve list has been added now that Pete (Toffo24) has sadly dropped out.

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 - Dubdubz
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Grazy
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe
19 - dodge6x6, stoping at New Haven but able to get to line up when required
20 - Andy F

Reserve list
r1.Aspro
r2. howie123

Grazy has now had to drop out of the line-up, so Chris (Aspro) you are in :)

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 - Dubdubz
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Aspro
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe
20 - Andy F

Reserve list
r1. howie123

Sorry guys. I'm out too. Hope you all enjoy it. Howie 123 is up in my position.

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 - Dubdubz
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Howie123
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe
20 - Andy F

dubdubz said:
I'm also out too.

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 -
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Howie123
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe
20 - Andy F

dubdubz said:
dubdubz said:
I'm also out too.

1 - Egotrippin
2 - Marcher
3 - Graham L
4 - Pete B
5 - Sidney1
6 - Mister
7 - Ooro
8 - Mike F
9 -
10 - Childsey
11 - Baz1875
12 - Bananacustard
13 - Clem
14 - Wally
15 - Howie123
16 - Myvanway
17 - The Daddy
18 - Gütterßnipe
20 - Andy F

If that means slot 9 is free, we'd like to take it - we've never been any VW Festival before....
(Dubdubz - did you buy a ticket that we should buy off you - or do we just sort ourselves out direct from the BB website ?)
Thanks

Latest posts