• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Breaking a '68 Westy...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a steering box ?

James

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you got a decent offcut of the cargo floor above the engine? (To repair an access hatch for the fuel sender)

Do you have original hella front indicator lenses for sale ??

Many thanks

Grazy said:
Do you have original hella front indicator lenses for sale ??

Many thanks

The ones on it weren't great, but I have many spares. Give me a day or two to dig out what I have and I'll post pics.

fernandopenaloza said:
Hi I'm looking for a drivers side rear vent window if you have one

Do you mean the louvre windows that go one each side or do you mean the opening windows that go right at the back? Also define 'driver's side', LHS or RHS?

Molbyj said:
Hi
I don't suppose you've got a firewall have you?
Also, what are your cab door window winders like?

Many thanks,

Ross

TBH the firewall isn't all that. It was welded and filled after the previous owner hacked some holes in it for no apparent reason. I'll have to take it off when I get the fuel tank out.

atafonso said:
Hi, do you have the gauge cluster? Also the chassis rails? Front beam?
Cheers
Abel

Yes, although the black plastic by the slots for the heater levers is cracked. I don't really have the facilities to remove the beam and the chassis rails as they are holding the van up. If you want to make me a sensible offer on the body shell, chassis and suspension complete then do so. It would come with a V5.

Latest posts