• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale early bay front end

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve towers

Reaction score
most of my front beam as removed from my 68 westy.so , drums,spindles,(been told these are Transporterhaus with modified arms),beam,but think its scrap, torsion springs etc. Also have the coilovers that were fitted, and gave a great lowered ride.
happy to get more pics if needed and answer any questions, but this IS my first rodeo, so am no expert! any info you have for me , please let me know, if i have something wrong etc.

Price...£500. been told this is what the spindles should be worth alone.

Attachments

• westy7.jpg
    westy7.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 1
  • westy8.jpg
    westy8.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 1
  • westy9.jpg
    westy9.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 0
  • westy10.jpg
    westy10.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 0
  • westy15.jpg
    westy15.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 1
most of my front beam as removed from my 68 westy.so , drums,spindles,(been told these are Transporterhaus with modified arms),beam,but think its scrap, torsion springs etc. Also have the coilovers that were fitted, and gave a great lowered ride.
happy to get more pics if needed and answer any questions, but this IS my first rodeo, so am no expert! any info you have for me , please let me know, if i have something wrong etc.

Sold

So,, what you doin now then??? Keep us in the loop as it’s all great info. Red 9?
C&C..?
Custom beam ?
Front wheel drive ?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,that’s an idea innit ,, front wheel drive or four wheel drive :unsure:

Latest posts