69 westy montana red

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have thought about one of those double beds, think i will get it mot and lowered first

Hi Lee

I have just acquired an OG curtain set and was wondering if you could count how many straps are on your bus, I can then get Jon to make me the correct number. I know there are two on the passenger side for the cab door curtain & the slider, and mine has only one on the driver side. Are there anymore or are the side curtains just held back by the elastic along the bottom? and what about the rear hatch?

Thanks fella

Just

hi just i will check next time im in the workshop,will be next week some time is that cool with you?

Rusty Lee said:
hi just i will check next time im in the workshop,will be next week some time is that cool with you?

Take ur time mate, i wont get my bus back till end Feb :lol:

Just

no prob.will check over the xmas period.jon will be up also so if i forget he will remember.have a good xmas mate.

Lee....

Cheers you too, ill be over the sister-in-laws boxing day just down the road from Jon, more snow forecast too :lol:

Just

was at jons last night.very slippy up his street,had to park up the top otherwise he would of ended up with a guest for the night :lol:

spent the day on the bus today with jons help (cheers mate) removed the interia so can fit new floor also fitted the new underset mats and jon fitted me a roof bed nice bit of kit ;)

Photo0341.jpg

Photo0342.jpg

Photo0349.jpg

Photo0351.jpg

Photo0346.jpg

Photo0347.jpg

Photo0348.jpg

Photo0345.jpg

Photo0344.jpg

Photo0353.jpg

Photo0355.jpg

Dean70bay said:
looking good, Really wana lower mine now, gota look at my funds though

cheers ,mate.paints come up nice just need to make the blendining in look better if we can.should get it lowered in the next few weeks im waiting on some wheels now

Rusty Lee said:
Dean70bay said:
looking good, Really wana lower mine now, gota look at my funds though

cheers ,mate.paints come up nice just need to make the blendining in look better if we can.should get it lowered in the next few weeks im waiting on some wheels now

cool, i wana lower mine about 2.5" i was thinking drop spindles on stock beam and adjustable spring plates up back, cant go lower because of the lane i gota get it down to get it out the back of my house

Nice work so far 8)

What is the plan regarding the lowering of your bus then ;)

gninnam said:
Nice work so far 8)

What is the plan regarding the lowering of your bus then ;) [

thanks mate

i have adjustable spring plates for the rear and split knig and link pin beam with dropped spindles on the front

Rusty Lee said:
i have adjustable spring plates for the rear and split knig and link pin beam with dropped spindles on the front
Where did you get the split king and link pin beam from?
Was it spindle to spindle or just the bare beam? ;)

Latest posts