No Charger ???

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got myself into a bit of a predicament in that Mrs Ozziedog needed to stop in a certain shop to queue to pay for something and I then was allowed / let loose into the middle aisle of Lidl ! I resisted every little thing even though I picked up and put down about twenty times the profile guage. Had a little brush with the Parkside ( Lidls brand ) of dremel tool and it was only £19.99 but didn’t come with a charger so I put that back too. Enter Mrs Ozziedog and she laughs at how she knew exactly where to find me and asks,,, “ Did I find anything “ so I show her the profile guage and I show her the dremel type tool and explain that It dosent come with a charger then I read it’s a twelve volt ? Hang on, I’ve got a couple of twelve volt chargers in my garage ??? Shouldn’t be rocket science ,,,,,, should it ? Then Mrs Ozziedog reads out the sign above that reads 50% off,,,, so it’s half price . You know how this story ends I’m sure. So I get home and start messing with this cordless 12V Rotary Tool with no charger but when I open the box it’s got a 1 USB charging cable to charge it ? So I’ve had a bit of a charge, had a little play and it’s fantastic. How long will it last ? I’ve kept the receipt because it’s got a three year guarantee

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,, what’s not to love .

I have a very similar Sealey model, not as cheap mind but very useful. I’ve got a fair few tools in their 12v range so have plenty of interchangeable batteries. I’m sure it’ll be fine if you can charge it 👍

I have a very similar Sealey model, not as cheap mind but very useful. I’ve got a fair few tools in their 12v range so have plenty of interchangeable batteries. I’m sure it’ll be fine if you can charge it 👍
This one has an integral battery but no charger however it has a lead that will charge off of a USB C but my regular USB C lead fits like a glove but won’t charge it ? So I have to remember to use the genuine lead or it’ll go flat.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,it’ll go with my two fake dremels :)

I got one of them but it came with another grinder and runs off the Parkside batteries I already use for my angle grinder (BTW my Dremel stopped working and its not worn out brushes), came in handy for a few jobs already.

For a tenner it’s fab. I used mine today trying to trim down my new brake slave cylinders to leave space for springs and for the hard pipe where it just about squeezes through.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, Works as good as my mains Dremel copy. :)

Latest posts