1st early bay for me

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think tomorrow it will only be one more sleep. I know the feeling I would be 57 before I got my bay, had beetles and a fastback in my younger days. Coming up 78yrs old in September but still love driving my crossover, will drive it while ever I am capable and still doing bits on it, . yesterday I checked and set the timing, not bad in this cold weather. Anyway good luck visit the loo before you pick it up don't want an accident due to over excitement.

God bless you Hobbo. Just sold a nice split shiny paint scared to use it want something I can enjoy šŸ˜‰
Thanks for your kind words Sir

Bought a few bits today the beam I won on eBay 4ā€ narrowed brand new the thermal deadener is 10m2 roll
Iā€™ve also bought 9 of the therm matting rolls Iā€™m going to use as insulation as well works like toast

A Day late due to technical issues beyond my control but yes lads & lases Iā€™m in love šŸ„° & something better has happened to me my son I havenā€™t seen for years contacted me and my best friend is back in my life
Memoryā€™s to be made right now letā€™s get this old girl on the road ASAP

Fantastic [emoji106] thereā€™s a great gallery thread in the making here ... keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matty74 said:
Fantastic [emoji106] thereā€™s a great gallery thread in the making here ... keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God bless you Sir cheers šŸ» will do

There was black out window film on windows itā€™s backed on the windows the colour has gone out the film but the plastic is baked on any advice how to get it off please???

Heat gun and some carb-cleaner to clean any stuborn sticky patches? (not at the same time obviously... boom!) :character0036:

or heat gun soapy water razor blade to clean sticky off try to carefully peel film off 1st
Good luck it's messy šŸ˜·

Cheers lads my mate owned a tint company a few years ago when it was popular bought me a long arm blade holder removed 2 of them time consuming but the glass looks good and original glass underneath cheers for the advice fellas thanks again

Latest posts