1st early bay for me

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

splitstop63

Reaction score
Just sold my shiny scared to use split :lol: no fun frighted to use it I’ve owned several Dubs splitty late bay crew cab which i faild to get done a beetle & T25
Single & T25 Day van getting old lol
I’m useless @ messing so have to pay for any work or jobs to be done so always get my money’s worth from the AA
This bay will be my 1st early straight in from Cali loads of patina will keep it Rat look and enjoy every second driving it I will be the 1st regestard keeper looking forward to getting it on the road not ruling out another split but love the early look she a 69 just 2 years older then me carnt weight to get her home next week and start messing about gathering stuff to get fitted a guy off here has kindly gave me some interior for the back to make her a day van my mates a carpenter he’s going to fit that in for me happy times ahed 🤙😎

Cheers mate I’ve tried n tried to up load pics this is the only site it won’t allow me to non up says file too Big every one says photobucket is rubbish but don’t know how to use that or got it any way sorry I’d love to put pics up get some ideas 🤙

Painted once in the late 70s early 80s so that will be nice flatting back to get the look I desire orderd palm detail sander 10 coffee sacks to tidy the inside up it does come on BRMs but looking to trade of sell them for Fuch reps poss banded steels a gentleman on here has kindly given me some interior I’m collecting tomorrow morning
Van having a couple of jobs done before I have it by the seller a very knolageble VW Guy so all set to her her next week 😎

This is the look I’m aiming for image from Volksworld magazine sorry if this is your van!!! #FuckingLoveit

Hopefully get there I do love it no welding required runs n stops on the button well pleased 😁

Massive thanks to Mr chutney & his beautiful wife for giving me there old interior that will me made good use of I’m sure thank you so much both of you 👌🤙🙏🏻

Cunning plan I’m usless I haven’t got no skill really so might disappoint you and me sadly I’m usless lucky I’ve stoped smoking 🚬 drinking & using drugs so will have some spare cash to hopefully build the old girl & get her useable 👍😎

splitstop63 said:
Cunning plan I’m usless I haven’t got no skill really so might disappoint you and me sadly I’m usless lucky I’ve stoped smoking 🚬 drinking & using drugs so will have some spare cash to hopefully build the old girl & get her useable 👍😎

Take your time, do what you can, you will get there. There are loads of experienced and talented guys here, so if you have any questions, just ask. :party0047: :shadey:

God bless you cunning plan Ile try my best I want to sort all Mercanic’s put some trim in Alloys & lower and use her that’s my plan

Bought some coffee sacks today to have a go at interior I’ve seen the look I want I Gentleman off here gave me some interior that I’m getting a carpenter to refit as it’s RHD going into a LHD just going to get cupboard with sink fitted cooler and rock n roll hinges have a go at rat look trim just to get me on the road with a Day van over night sleeper 👍😎

Latest posts