Boris

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 6733
View attachment 6734
View attachment 6735

Well there you go Bluenailsmen and others, possibly. Finally pictures of the new awning being used to it's max.šŸ˜ (offtrek)
It's taken a while but I think we are there now. The only downside to this arrangement is the fact that it will all have to be removed prior to winter so the cover can be put on.
Went away for the weekend to spend some time with our best friends.
Was so therapeutic and helped clear up some serious family shit.
Awning works so well, fortunately I picked up the 2.5m awning and just fits between the 2 roof racks.
Spent the weekend away at Slimbridge, remembering the last time we were there, I SPY ozzie :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, anyway was nice to go back and see what I could'nt remember. Sign of a good weekend.;) oh and the new battery worked out well.

J & P
:D:D:D
Genius! Power steering upgrades are really amazing, a good kit and they make such a difference.

Took Boris out twice this weekend to get used to the power steering.
Just loving it, managed to reverse park at the beach front in one move..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Had to stop for something, found the right spot. (obligatory pic).

1711978236937.png
1711978282057.png
The above picture just shows the weather this weekend, such a mixed bag of things.

Hope everyone had a good one.

J & P

Well..... managed to get away for a few days to what was one of my favourite spots , not so much anymore. (That's another story.)

1713810635076.png
Just arrived.

1713810711997.png
The rose amongst the thorns...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Went on a walk to Lulworth Cove and only spotted this on our way out, maybe someone on this site?
1713810857186.png

Royal Naval Visitor on Sunday
1713810969429.png

And then Billy No Mates on Sunday evening when all the campers go back to work, to pay for the upkeep of the high tech machines.
1713811301448.png

Got lucky with the weather and only had slight drizzle on the way home, so packed up in the dry...BONUS.

Hope you all have a good week.
Keep well.

J & P

Latest posts