Womad 2023 - swap live in vehicle ticket

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wannabay

Supporting Member
Reaction score
is anybody going to Womad at end of this month and have a live in vehicle ticket in either the red or yellow field?

I have a red field ticket, my daughter has a yellow field ticket, but we’d like to park up together

I’m hoping to find someone who is willing to swap either a red for yellow or vice versa. Red is nearest the arena while yellow is furthest away

Bit of a long shot but if you don’t ask………….

thanks

gerry

is anybody going to Womad at end of this month and have a live in vehicle ticket in either the red or yellow field?

I have a red field ticket, my daughter has a yellow field ticket, but we’d like to park up together

I’m hoping to find someone who is willing to swap either a red for yellow or vice versa. Red is nearest the arena while yellow is furthest away

thanks

gerry

thanks

gerry
Well, as luck would have it, browsing Womad website shortly before, thought let’s look at live in ticket sales and lo and behold there was a red field ticket for sale! And daughter was able to sell her yellow ticket back to Womad
Here we are with our camp, pitches were huge. Great times had by all despite rain on SundayIMG_4990.jpeg

Latest posts