Mater from San Lorenzo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
aogrady said:
Hi!

How's the bus going buddy, no seen any posts for a while? [emoji846][emoji106]

Cheers

Alistair

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hi mate

Bus is going well thanks, off to its yearly rolling road tune at Rawspeed tuning Plymouth on Wednesday. Few local trips planned and off to Bordeaux in a month or so, still loving it!!

Photobucket has pissed me off somewhat and killed the enthusiasm a bit as there are so many photos affected within the thread(everyone probably has the same gripe tbh!!) One day I will work through it and re edit them all.

Cheers

CornishSilver said:
aogrady said:
Hi!

How's the bus going buddy, no seen any posts for a while? [emoji846][emoji106]

Cheers

Alistair

Hi mate

Bus is going well thanks, off to its yearly rolling road tune at Rawspeed tuning Plymouth on Wednesday. Few local trips planned and off to Bordeaux in a month or so, still loving it!!

Photobucket has pissed me off somewhat and killed the enthusiasm a bit as there are so many photos affected within the thread(everyone probably has the same gripe tbh!!) One day I will work through it and re edit them all.

Cheers
Hi

Proper job! I never got to use it abroad... it'll go well with the upgrades you have done..

Photobucket was a joke for all the hassle it caused, I suspect hardly anyone uses it now.. I believe someone came out with a fix if you were using Chrome? A Google search may well bear some results.

Glad it's treating you well, still miss the old girl...[emoji25][emoji106]

Cheers

Alistair

Latest posts