Weston or bust !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
As Berkeley is soggied out, anyone fancy hooking up on the M5 and cruising down to Weston Super Mare for lunch and rock up on the beach end and park up on the sand rain or shine :mrgreen: Half ten or elevenish and convoy down :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Monster fish and chips for me :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

So that's just, wiggy, Shaun and Jen and I for breakfast at that Brit , where's the dog??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank God you turned up Ozzie, where we meeting up cuz me living on the sunny side of Bristol (southeast) & there being a Half Marathon going on it's going to be difficult to get a round WHATS THE BRIT???? :?

I`m guessing they is on about the Britannia,,,,,,,, but which one ???? I know of at least three ???????????? But I fancy doing summat that`s why I`m suggesting a little cruise for lunch. We could always do breaky then cruise then lunch :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, Don`t get a belly like that for nuttin :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

Hey Bret, I is guessing they mean the one on the Gloucester road by where the concorde is parked up. If you head out of town towards Keynsham then hook up with me on the ring road, we can wander over there and make the most of the day :D

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Might even get to meet Graham :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alright that's about the only way I can go, where abouts on the Ringer & what time,
I have your mobile number from last year.

Well,,,, why don`t we wait for them to sober up in the morning and if we leave at roughly the same time as them ,, we should hook up at a similiar time. Some of the other Bristol peeps may manage to show their faces (and busses ) at the same time for a bacon sarnie :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, MMMMMmmmmmmm Bacon Butties :mrgreen:

O.K Ozzie, i'll be up early to walk the Dog's & nurse my injuries, if nothing comes up on here I'll give you a Bell. :)

Are you dancing?

pa9abygu.jpg

How embarrassing :oops: :oops: :oops: That is cruel ,, takin piccys when Justin`s cidered up to the gills.
Now is he actually dancing or just trying to walk to the loo ?????

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, No sympathy from me,,,,,,,,,,, cuz I missed it :mrgreen:

Hey Oz :D

Dont forget - if there aint no pics then it didnt happen :mrgreen:

After a morning of fiasco's caused by unmentionable members of this forum. :evil: Then was left two old dog's, reliable,
loyal, & most of all sober :shock: :lol: Who had a lovely day at Weston had a smashing lunch the largest Cod & chips ever :mrgreen: & it never rained on Ozziedog & terrier man. :D
eype2012025.jpg

eype2012026.jpg

Latest posts