Cruise to the Jamboree

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Going down on Friday lunch time or late morning, anyone else fancy hooking up and getting on down there ????? Got Friday Saturday and Sunday at the Jamboree. Now here`s the best bit,,,, gonna stay down there for the following week also, so anyone around PM me for my phone number to smash down a beer or two.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Sun is shining,,, weather is sweet,,, makes you wanna move,,, :mrgreen:

We are leaving Taunton at 8am ish on Friday, probably too early for you!

Up for a cruise though :D We will stop for brekky half way somewhere.

Matt

Are you not off to skegvegas Ozzie? We are putting on salmon and cream cheese bagels especially for you after your suggestion, better cancel that order now :lol:

Hope you have a good one 8)

67westy said:
Are you not off to skegvegas Ozzie? We are putting on salmon and cream cheese bagels especially for you after your suggestion, better cancel that order now :lol:

Hope you have a good one 8)

Oh now I`m torn,OOoooohhhhh.
Got to go to the other one with the Big Dog because he`s bought me tickets to go :? This is what happens when you let everyone else be your social secretary, because I`m too bone idle, non organised, bit of a twat etc etc to organise my own social calender, and it`s the Big Dog`s first season with a camper becaused he wants to join in with his new camper (T5).

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Salmon and cream cheese :cry: :oops: :cry:

Anyone down here???? I've spotted a couple of peeps. If you is down here, I'm in through general then down through the quiet bit in the bottom left hand corner. White early, leopard skin bumpers etc etc.

Ozziedog.,,,,,,, more Stella mate ?.

Latest posts