Big Sunday

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozziedog

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I`m off in the morning with Mrs Ozziedog and we`re heading down to `Big Sunday` for the day and the cruise from Hidden Valley. We`re gonna leave East Brizzal at six o`clock to give us plenty of time to get down there. Anyone want to hook up with us on the way down for a nice gentle cruise down is more than welcome. At a guess we should hit the M4 and M5 junction about a quarter past six, then down the M5 and passing WSM about a half past six. If you`re about on the M5 either join us or give us a wave or a toot as well, horn bashing early in the morning is a particular favourite of mine :mrgreen: You can text me on 07723 069937 or ring if you like :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Lookout Croyde,,,,,,,,,, here we come!! :lol: :roll: :lol:

Ok peeps, I`m guessing there will be quite a few already down there, and if I had any brains then so would I. I think Rich and his mob are down there and Nick and company and I`ll be there shortly just as soon as I let nature take it`s course and I make myself look beautifull :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, But I spose I better go this morning not tonight !! :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Latest posts