Vintagespeed UK....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubdubz

Reaction score
...proper thumbs up.

Fantastic to deal with a great individual - Thanks Dan, really happy to chat through my engine spec, now and possible future configurations.

And then the product - beautiful, stunning...so neat.

I don't know why I didn't buy one sooner. Dan looked after me..I won't post but lets say I didn't pay the RRP and delivery was Machine7 quick.

Don't go anywhere else for your exhausts - so pleased which is why I'm posting!

IMAG0002.jpg

I'll second that, Dan is a FIRST CLASS guy and did me proud too, exhaust is the muts nuts and soooooo easy to fit, sounds great aswell.

I saw one of these on someone's build thread and they look amazing.
Now, a very silly question but as a complete newbie, what do these do/change on the bus? I want one, but 'its shiny' isn't quite a reason to get one yet :lol:

:mrgreen: " It`s Shiney " :mrgreen: Is the very best reason. If you look long and hard at your old Zoooorst :shock: I`m absolutely certain that you`ll find way too much rust ;) Or way too many dents ;) Or maybe even holes in the Zooorst ;) All of which , can be considered extremely dangerous on a rear engined veehickle :shock: Probably fail the next mot as well with that old Zooorst on ;) The fact that they look rock hard and sound superb and they is cool as etc etc, plus a small gain in performence / economy is a factualish bonus :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Mine looks the mutts, and will maybe look even better when it`s fitted :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

ozziedog said:
:mrgreen: " It`s Shiney " :mrgreen: Is the very best reason. If you look long and hard at your old Zoooorst :shock: I`m absolutely certain that you`ll find way too much rust ;) Or way too many dents ;) Or maybe even holes in the Zooorst ;) All of which , can be considered extremely dangerous on a rear engined veehickle :shock: Probably fail the next mot as well with that old Zooorst on ;) The fact that they look rock hard and sound superb and they is cool as etc etc, plus a small gain in performence / economy is a factualish bonus :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,Mine looks the mutts, and will maybe look even better when it`s fitted :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Yeah my exhaust is really, really rusty. :msn4:

I'll just have to get one of these shiny new ones. :D

VanillaBear said:
ozziedog said:

Yeah my exhaust is really, really rusty. :msn4:

I'll just have to get one of these shiny new ones. :D

I am so so so glad that I got you to see the error of your ways. After all, we don`t want to do anything the mot man might not like now would we ;)

sparkywig said:
About time you actually fitted yours oz...... ;)

Yeah Yeah Yeah !!! :roll: :shock: :shock:

I keep hoping Nick will fit it for me when the bus is down there. It`s the first thing I look for when I pick it up :( :cry: :( but I think he`s frightened of ripping the ass out of it on his drive / slope :roll: Which reminds me that I must get him back down there for the front step (and maybe the Zoorst ) :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BBBBBBrrrrrrmmmmm BBBBBBrrrrmmmmmm BBBBBrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :lol: ;) :lol:

Hi all

We have one of these exhausts , an I have to say that the quality of the fit is first class. Coupled with the fact that the header pipes are insulated as standard and the engine breaths very well =more smiles per mile.

One purchase that I have not regretted. Have a look Clyde's and my resto threads and a few other guys also have these fitted.

No complaints here. :D

I think that these are extra , check out the web site , or speak to Dan , he is a nice fella to deal with, I have just brought a shifter and it's excellent , Dan gave me some fitting tips and I just followed these instructions closed , no problems.reallybnice bit of kit.

Another vote for Dan here, he sorted me out with an exhaust. Lovely bits of kit, very well made, doddle to fit and on mine made a huge difference to the performance. I could barely cruise at 55 before and now it'll cruise at 63 all day fully loaded.

J.

T2 Brinky said:
are they supplied with j tubes? or are these extras?

cheers

no, but you can order them with it, thats what i did and LOVE LOVE LOVE my zorstypoos

a back in the saddle potts :D

Latest posts