• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Steel road wheels ( winter tyres )

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dustrat

Reaction score
My young grandson has spent his Christmas money on a set of new alloys and tyres for his Seat Ibiza so has a complete set of 14 inch 5 stud steel road wheels spare.Although not VW they are fitted to VAG car and I'm sure they will fit some VW models. Check first before you decide you want them. They are fitted with 185 60 x14 tyres which are just about legal but the rims would be ideal to fit your winter tyres. :idea: :idea: £10 each or £40 for for the 5. Stanley DH9 area. Can send by courier at extra cost. Happy new year to all members.

Robert

Hi George, thanks for reply.I take your point about not fitting Bays. I was thinking more about fitting some of our second work horse cars ie Golf etc . Just for a bit of a laugh, do any of us take our prized classic's in the snow ?????? My Karmann Ghia stays in garage.
Robert

Latest posts