• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Solid, reliable, stock 70 Westfalia tin top. £10,500 firm

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plenty of interest but surprisingly nobody has been to view it. Now reduced to a very reasonable £11,500 for a quick sale. Will be reluctantly listing on ebay if I can't sell.

£11,500 (would still consider px on t4/t5).

Nearly 6000 views on here! I think it might be time to put it on ebay. Solid, sorted, stock Westfalia van with a years MOT, ready to camp and only £11,500

£11,500

Hi Scootjon, there were loads on here but something has changed with Photobucket. PM me if interested with a mobile no' or email and I'll send you some and I'll try and sort out the photobucket problem in the meantime.

It seems due to new changes with photo bucket, there is now a charge for 'third party hosting' and therefore my pictures are no longer on the advert. A bit of an awkward way of doing it unfortunately but hey ho. If you want me to send you photos, feel free to pm me. (van is still available btw).

cheers, Jeremy

Latest posts