Sneak Preview 69

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well happy with her.....keep an eye out for December issue Volksworld Camper and bus.....fingers crossed. :wink:

'bout bleedin' time too Jon! Pesky people sneaking in there first :)
See you Saturday 8)

faux said:
Cheers Just

I'm well happy with her.....keep an eye out for December issue Volksworld Camper and bus.....fingers crossed. :wink:

I will with interest 8)

Just

At the end of the day when the carpark was clearing imanaged to get a picture........well, it was a long way.

Just sorry that I didn't get one of all the cool earlbays there...... :(

DSC00159.jpg

Good on you Jon well deserved, really nice bus matched with a really nice guy.

Congrats in advance (they would be fools not to).

Nick & Zile

Big Nick said:
Good on you Jon well deserved, really nice bus matched with a really nice guy.

Congrats in advance (they would be fools not to).

Nick & Zile

Hey Both, Long time no speak. Hope you are both well..... :) Roll on the sunny season.

Jon

Hi Jon, what did you do about your carb in the end ? Did you go for the replacement or the rebuild ? Cheers.

Hi Nick

I was lent a carb by Creationblue, until I get a new engine. He fitted a new one thinking his hot start problem was the carb but it wasn't. Seems to have done the job. I may do a rebuild on my old cab to see if I can get it working a bit better.

That is a classy pic outside the Ace mate- 8)

I can't wait to see the van in print! Them's gonna be some even better pics!

Paul_Revere said:

Long time no Early Bay...

It is the pic that Dave took I think. :?

faux said:
Paul_Revere said:

Long time no Early Bay...

It is the pic that Dave took I think. :?

Yeah i know- I've been too busy bumping up views on my own samba thread- I'm quite sad like that- i like looking at my own car!! :oops:

I've got a nice pic of the van on my phone but I don't suppose the quality is as good as Belgian Brian's!!

Catch you later!!!! 8)

Looking good in the mag Jon, right at the front too how coooool is that! :mrgreen:
Very well deserved, lots of 'we're not worthy' bows to all your hard graft, it's a beautiful looking bus and it's clear that hours of skilled work have gone into it. 8)
Enjoy the limelight, good for you mate. See ya again in the spring we hope :D
P&A

warwick71 said:
Looking good in the mag Jon, right at the front too how coooool is that! :mrgreen:
Very well deserved, lots of 'we're not worthy' bows to all your hard graft, it's a beautiful looking bus and it's clear that hours of skilled work have gone into it. 8)
Enjoy the limelight, good for you mate. See ya again in the spring we hope :D
P&A

Cheers Buddy

I feel well chuffed, but also a bit of a fraud due to the fact that it is not a resto. Plugged the site though.

Looks absolutely fantastic in the mag mate- I'm really pleased for you! A well deserved, long awaited mag feature- !! The pictures are real mean and moody(pun intended) and suit the van perfectly- Even Suz has read the feature!!! :shock:

I'm gonna need a slightly longer thank you list for all the bits you have helped me with if mine ever gets featured!

Good work fella! 8)

Just read the article, Does look the dogs danglies 8)
Well deserved fella. :D

Just looked through all 17 pages!

What an awsome bay, cant think of how you can make it any cooler really mate! :)

Just had my Camper and Bus mag hit the mate, got some nice pics in there Jon. You'll need to buy a few copies I think to 1 to keep and 1 to share.....The poster looks the nuts too, with the PORT suspension bridge in the back ground.

Seen your bus a few times but never appreciated the interior until now, after reading the article. Again nice one and nice bus. Keep smiling

Ben

haha, just got my mag, had a read through your artical, its a good read!

Now have your bay pinned to my bedroom wall :)

ASH said:
just gotta love white westys :D

Don't know what I would do without mine. :) gotta love the '69

And I am looking up to yours! :? I'm going to have to import a magazine to the states' :)

Keep at it'

-MagicEddie :wink:

Hi Jon, Just seen the mag, Dave brought it round excellent feature, well done really looks the business 8) 8)
Just got to get Moose in there now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts