Rant? Am I asking too much of a company

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob b

Reaction score
Well the story begins I ordered said part on 25th January this year an I havnt received the part yet the company is based in the uk so it's not shipping that's the hold up so
I wanted the parts before Volks world as I want to take my bus there in the early bay line up

I've emailed an rang the company an been strung a lot of story's so Thursday last week I rang up an asked for my money back so I could order the parts some where else he said he would sort it an get the money in my account by Monday at the latest guess what still no money in my account I've rang an get no answer too

Where do I go from here

Any help is good cheers

Rob

i would get the address an go pay them a visit fella

Grazy said:

I know not upset you Graeme, seeing as you no where I live :lol:

On a serious note, could you not ring trading standards or something? I guess that's theft if you've paid and not got your parts.

Westy Richardson said:
Grazy said:

I know not upset you Graeme, seeing as you no where I live :lol:

On a serious note, could you not ring trading standards or something? I guess that's theft if you've paid and not got your parts.

This is the sort of route I was thinking of goin do you have much knowledge about this ?

Rob

Just to clean up its not status lol

An yeah they seem to be a pretty big part in the Vw scene

Rob

god i hope its not me! from an internet point of view bank transfers are much harder to file in" the system" ie your brain, than say an ebay transaction which sends you loads of traceable emails

No dude it's not you

an I've sent emails an rang a few times but always got a list of things that wasn't done or things had gone wrong I wanted the bits before volksworld too but I ain't got my money back yet so can't order off someone else

Rob

I would like to name them as it seems he ain't even picking the phone up to me now

It's just everyone has good things to say about them I seem to be the only one getting the crap end of the deal here

Rob

So as not to incriminate, why dont you start a new thread asking for feedback on said company. That way we all know who your talking about and the problem may get sorted and the said company could redeem themselves........

Just

I received an email this morning after they didn't pick up the phone twice an they said the money should be in my bank later

Thank god

Will let you know how I get on

Rob

Sounds like the trouble I had with a well knownvw parts company. Waited weeks for my part...was sent wrong part...returned the said part and waited more weeks for my refund, with lots of phone calls inbetween. I now avoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts