Post your drive away awnings?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0738_zpsb557a36d.jpg

IMG_0737_zps56b4528a.jpg

IMG_0728_zpsf5a1d3a8.jpg

From last summer in Sweden.

Navigator Movelite XL only put the up once took 10 minutes :) looking forward to using it over the summer, bought secondhand feels like good quality and..it went back in its bag easily!!

davebug said:
Been looking at these myself are they really quick to put up like they claim and how rigid are they ???

Yep minutes to inflate the poles

Not thousands of guy ropes, and the floor is sewn in, so nice quick pitch (i spent longer attaching the channel than anything)

There are some heavy duty straps at the front and back, and there are inflatable poles to strengthen running at right angles inside (attach with velcro)

Also inside there are tensioning straps for v windy weather (the bunting is attached to the one at the front) to make sure it keeps its shape

Cant fault it and i have had a lot of tents!

(also the 2 man inner remains in situ if you want, i just didnt use it)

Got a Kyam from Campervantastic. Goes up in minutes and is a 'drive away'. This is our third awning, previous two from Justkampers which were good quality but took a while to put up.
Photo of our previous bus and a Swedish sunset!

I've got an Outwell Country Road - my second and it used to be superb! I know it rained in Cornwall this week but mine leaked at both ends where the top roof support sits in it's housing at both ends. Anyone else had this? Apart from returning the awning, does anyone know if it can be repaired or what I can do? Cheers

This is my Vango AirAway Kela. It's the smaller version of the Sepera in one of the previous posts. I am very impressed. It's just the right size for me and very easy to put up single handed. It is a little pricey but I think it's worth it.

It stood up well to some "average" Scottish spring weather too! :shock:

I love the last pic in the snow that made me chuckle , u wouldn't catch me camping in that weather

Anyway here's ours when we camped out at alive n v dubbin this year. We can park the bus outside like in the pic or inside if weather grotty and there's still room for a table and chairs etc. what is good is if its raining and your parked inside you don't hear any pitter patter of rain on the bus roof :lol:

heres mine it s for sale

if anyones interested

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251294554688?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

We've just purchased a 2nd hand 'Outdoor Revolution Navigator Kombi'...catchy name :shock: It's massive, it comes with 2 double bedrooms in the back but the picture shows the awning without them hung up. Gotta say it's brilliant 8)

Jay71 said:
We've just purchased a 2nd hand 'Outdoor Revolution Navigator Kombi'...catchy name :shock: It's massive, it comes with 2 double bedrooms in the back but the picture shows the awning without them hung up. Gotta say it's brilliant 8)

Jebus, I thought ours was huge when I tried it out last weekend, but then I see this one.... :shock:
But very happy with ours nonetheless... :)

At least I can convince the wife ours isn't that big after all..... :mrgreen:

Latest posts