Post your drive away awnings?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an Outwell Country Road,tried it out last weekend really pleased.
Should have watched video first instead of being cocky re erection :lol:

Uses figure of eight fixing or pole and clamps.

Florencethecamper301.jpg

I bought this at Vanfest 2011 for £120...
IMG_20110910_171449.jpg

It's a Daytona Easy Camp. I'm happy with the size and how easy it is to pitch. Packs away and fits under the R&R bed. (Not so happy with my old Late Bay which died late last year - it's still kicking about on Fleabay.)

Here's another piccy...
IMG_20110910_171435.jpg

just back from first trip of year and tried out our new outwell coastal road.
P6090067.jpg
P6090068.jpg
P6090066.jpg

what ya reckon :?: takes me n the wifey bout hour all in to peg out n ground sheet etc still it was our first time on site with it(put it up on back of house,got an awning rail mounted to a board at the back to dry it out if it gets wet and only took 20 mins but no pegging)
i'm pleased with it for longer stays but for weekends i just use a sun canopy from funky liesure and a two man tent for me n the dog no not the wifey dave the dog! :lol: :lol:

Quechua Base 2 Seconds XL. Perfect size and as its a pop up tent only takes 10 minutes to set it and peg it and about the same to put it away again. Really well made and a good price of around £200ish. Doesn't connect to the Bus but sort of sits under the tents overhanging bits.
bc824ea3-3290-448e.jpg

bc824ea3-30cb-452e.jpg

bc824ea3-30f0-b685.jpg

bc824ea3-3109-8ba3.jpg

bc824ea3-311e-570e.jpg

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ty20jw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

photo1-2.jpg

awesome awning - does what it says and provides a quick erection

PNU58M2.jpg

This is my old awning with my late bay, I have now got my early bay so I have purchased a blue version of this awning. :)

5c28fdae-5736-59c4.jpg

At the peaks couple of weeks ago. Camper shop Outlander. Really good with the double bedroom at each end and the area in the middle to set up the kitchen. Then outside has another awning area for the table and chairs. Great stuff! PITA to set up though :roll:

Kombi zombie said:
This is what we use Oztent RV1
DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0018.jpg

Great as a shed and you can get sides for it.

Only just realised that we are a few numbers down from you number plate-wise! We're VOD 113J!

Loving the set up too :)

VOD is a Torquay plate issued by the Exeter DVLA office, our bus is an Aussie import and just by chance we got an aussie tent.
It's great, main body erected in 30 seconds and built like a brick shit house, the only issue is that it doesn't pack down to a small package. :?

Not sure where the pics went?

One from Germany in the Motordome Sleeper

Campershop Bandit, used for the first time this weekend...easy to erect and big enough for our needs. Also has an inner tent that can be used to provide extra sleeping for 2 people.

292027_10150989111796836_131854450_n.jpg

Sausage said:
Quechua Base 2 Seconds XL. Perfect size and as its a pop up tent only takes 10 minutes to set it and peg it and about the same to put it away again. Really well made and a good price of around £200ish. Doesn't connect to the Bus but sort of sits under the tents overhanging bits.

Loving this 8) - I've got a kyham sleeper (but not in the posh new grey colour!) and whilst it's a great tent....it always takes me about an hour to put up/take down when factoring in ground sheets, inners e.t.c so will take a look at these!

Weekend trip to Kelling Heath in Norfolk. Great site with good facilities and lots of things to do in the local area.
bth_DSCF0179.jpg

bth_DSCF0178.jpg

bth_DSCF0177.jpg

Latest posts