New to EarlyBay ? Say Hi here ...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clarecelt said:

Many thanks for adding me
Ive brought my van over to the UK from Oz so shes getting used to the different weather.....

Yaaaay! Another Oz to keeps me company and of course welcome to you tooo :mrgreen: So what is the name of this delicious veeeehickle? :?:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,massive welcome to you both :mrgreen:

Hi,

Finally, some pictures. Here's the bus just before I took it to drive back in his new home :

Kind regards

thomasR said:
Hi,

Finally, some pictures. Here's the bus just before I took it to drive back in his new home :
Nice looker. But why black-out the licence plate? We all want to check you got a valid MOT :lol:

Hi, just joined today and hopefully getting my new bay early next week.

Would love some info about my new bus if anyone knows anything about it or who built it?

Thanks.

Clarecelt said:

Many thanks for adding me
Ive brought my van over to the UK from Oz so shes getting used to the different weather.....
I recognise Thirsk a mile away! Well, it's about 12 miles away to be a little more accurate. Nice bus, and a real comittment bring it from Australia!

brownpantsracing said:

Would love some info about my new bus if anyone knows anything about it or who built it?

Thanks.
Built by Volkswagen, in Germany :p
Seriously though, you wrote 71 Westy in your profile, unless that was a previous bus?

Coda said:
brownpantsracing said:

Thanks.
Built by Volkswagen, in Germany :p
Seriously though, you wrote 71 Westy in your profile, unless that was a previous bus?

Hi there and welcome to Mr Brownpants :mrgreen: nice looking bus you have indeed :mrgreen: Is it a Westy tin top perhaps??? They’re a little rarer than some but a very handsome and funky mode of transportation for sure :p

Ozziedog,,,,,,,, liking the blue and white :mrgreen:

Nice, looks a bit British Racing Green but a tad hard to tell from that shot with the light.
So a big big welcome from us :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,likin it, likin it a lot :mrgreen:

Cheers Ozziedog😊. Shes Velvet Green over Cloud White. Yeah that photo was on a very cloudy day ha. Hang on this is her in sunlight. 😊

Coda said:
She looks like my Alberta, who is Velvet green too.
Thats really cool Coda 😊. You got any pics ? I do love Velvet Green. Looks so good and its her original factory colour too 😊.

Velgreeno said:
Coda said:
She looks like my Alberta, who is Velvet green too.
Thats really cool Coda 😊. You got any pics ? I do love Velvet Green. Looks so good and its her original factory colour too 😊.
https://share.icloud.com/photos/04fN7202aoBhAvzaiG9ijn2eA
The M-plate on mine says white all over (which was common for buses destined for conversion) and I think Dormobile themselves repainted it according to customers choice.

Oh for some reason its not letting me see the link. Oh right. I didnt know that. Thats cool though 😊.

Velgreeno said:
Oh for some reason its not letting me see the link. Oh right. I didnt know that. Thats cool though 😊.
Yeah sorry I couldn’t figure out to get a picture to show up so I pasted a shared link. And I’m a software developer :oops:

Coda said:
Yeah sorry I couldn’t figure out to get a picture to show up so I pasted a shared link. And I’m a software developer :oops:
Aw dont worry dude. Im sure shes looking great 👍😊.

Latest posts