New arrival :) 1970 camo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So its been a while n iv slowly been pottering on

And thats the controller to my erb d2 plumbed in under the bench jusy waiting on a vent to arrive now for that

Cheers mate:) just fitted the erb exhaust and air inlet silencer and fired her up :D I'm gonna be warm woop

So the wiring is all sorted except the brake lights but I expect thatl go ok
Also done a bit of mopping and polishing

Also fitted s full piece middle window

So sifting through my attic i found the curtains i got from my grandads :) perfect now to cut and sew :)

Very nice restoration work! Could you please tell me is the color of your bus montana or chianti red? Also the top what respray white did you use?
Thanks Klaus

Cheers guys theres soo many hours in the paint, its montana and il check but im pretty sure its old english white

:lol: :lol: Should fit all his and hers toy's with any luck ........... :lol: :lol:
Cool purchase. Will blend in with the look.

J & P
:D :D :D

That's enormous! Are you keeping it as-is, or stripping and painting it?

I had a ratty short roof rack, but I eventually decideed to restore it, and went for white powder-coat in the end, and stripped back and did all the wood in mahogany.

Yea its huge!!
I think overall i gotta cut about 300mm off to make it wide enough, i expect i will just leave it as is tbh

Opening my door and this happened

Had to order a few bits for it

Plus spent a few hours fitting this to replace the brittle falling apart stained ones

Habe black carpets etc to go in
Just gotta refurb that steering wheel and fit my stereo
Going to fit door seals tommorrow snd a new windscreen rubber

I bought them on ebay they were 130 or offer i got them for 100 i would recommend them thats for sure

Latest posts