New arrival :) 1970 camo

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So iv got a big mondo on atm and want somthing a bit more descret i have this bit think its a the larger bore but would it be ok coupled to this twin kadron? Was gonna cut one side off n blank it over? Or would that be over kill for my 1500?

Failing that i have a beetle gt twin tip but i could never get my beetle to run right with it on might have just been cocindence tho??

So me n dad pulled mostly all wires today and started again got it done now hopefully, tries to run just won't :/ oh we'll sure it won't be long, need to order floors soon so it'll finally take shape
Don't feel like much is happening on it ATM

It runs!!! Wooop hell yeah!!!!! And runs very very nicely too :D
Now just gotta figure out why when i turn key off it still runs as i still have power from the coil, guess i have a ignition wire wrong somwhere?
Any had this yet?

Not thats anyones intrested :( but sorted the wiring gotta fit handbrake mount today because PO cut old one out :/ if rain stops or if not irl flash band the roof and fit the heater lever mech back in,

I'm interested :p
Glad that you are still moving forward and making good progress :mrgreen:

Cheers gninnam :D so did abit today i had this horrid patch
so i cut it out

Ready for me to zip a new piece in next week

Haha our arrangement is I buy him a new small car every shop visit :/ we'll he's arranged that lol

On the other hand I've also cleaned up a set of heat exchangers that I think I may be able to salvage
Or I have another set but the bore size is considerably smaller :/ guessing there 1200 ones

So today I put a new torch on the welder, so surprised how bad my last one was :)
And did a bit more paint scraping went a bit deep but it's fine it shines up great :)

Cheers man, will order floor pans in the next week or so, hopefully the will go in easily

Make a cheeky little order today :)
And painted the floor also cut a small repair needed in wheel arch

Latest posts