Link pin bays......lets see 'em.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC02132.jpg

LPB Slamwerks 4'' beam flipped spindles raised centre pin and Creative plates , Just waiting to crooze the track at Spa 09 ;)

Gadget Boy said:
DSC02132.jpg

LPB Slamwerks 4'' beam flipped spindles raised centre pin and Creative plates , Just waiting to crooze the track at Spa 09 ;)

Super cool pic Deano, I need to get mine lower after seeing this :mrgreen:

_CJB1113.jpg

Love this pic 8) ( looks better without nudge bars imho,) me thinks thats about pretty damn perfect.

great pics,
how do you guys remove the rear wheels when it's so low

the 68panel i'm working on is 2 spline downs on the rear and it's very difficuled to remove the 15" 6" with wheels

is it allowed to change the chassis like that (notched) in the uk?

broen messiaen said:
is it allowed to change the chassis like that (notched) in the uk?

Yes BUT your welding must be up to a good standard to pass the MOT every year ( Like a German TUV test just not as strict ) As for getting the wheels off running slightly skinner tyres helps and adjustable spring plates too ;)

Thanks guys! It was a lot of work but i'm very happy with how it came out. 1776 in the works and new wheels going on in a couple weeks!

To get the wheels off the back I just set a small bottle jack on the bump stop on the stub axle and jack the axle down. A lot cheaper and quicker than buying adjustable spring plates

'70 delux
4.5'' narrowed linkpin beam
dropped spindles
3.25" drop U-Plates on the back
notched springplates
notched front and rear chassis
all work done by Aaron at widefive.net

soon to be lower, tubbed, and rimmed

gheybay2.jpg

gheybay3.jpg

gheybay4.jpg

fuckkkkkkkk.jpg

Paul 8)

Is it illegal to notch spring plates over here , i mean will it fail MOT on this ??

squareweave said:
johnraw1 said:
Here are some of the reason's T2D are doing the job for me.
dyn009_original_640_480_pjpeg_25501.jpg

Anybody know what wheels these are? Genuine earlies, flat four repros or ? Bitchen van!!
I'm sure they are flat 4 same as I've got going on mine been detailed too by t2d.

johnraw1 said:
squareweave said:
johnraw1 said:
Here are some of the reason's T2D are doing the job for me.
dyn009_original_640_480_pjpeg_25501.jpg

Anybody know what wheels these are? Genuine earlies, flat four repros or ? Bitchen van!!
I'm sure they are flat 4 same as I've got going on mine been detailed too by t2d.

Anybody have any other pictures of this van? What are the suspension specs?

Spec is exactly the same as I'm having done wirh T2D now.
4" narrowed link pin beam, dropped spindles, adjustable rear spring plates and chassis notching at front and rear.
Here's some more pics.
BEFORE
dyn002_original_640_480_pjpeg_25-3.jpg

DURING
dyn006_original_640_480_pjpeg_25394.jpg

AFTER
dyn010_original_640_480_pjpeg__12aa.jpg

dyn002_original_640_480_pjpeg_25-4.jpg

dyn008_original_640_480_pjpeg__98b0.jpg

dyn010_original_640_480_pjpeg__ec9c.jpg

Latest posts