Link pin bays......lets see 'em.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Airtime said:
It is not mine, but I had to post this LP'd HiRoof:

607935.jpg

8) 8) 8)

:evil: hey, dont be stealing my pics! LOL, thats funny, i just registered on your site and was about to put up pics of my low light.

my name is mike and im here in dallas Tx. its a 70' ive had for about 4 yrs. originally a tin top converted to a high top for camping purposes. its a link pin front, spindles are flipped and swaped. beam is at its highest point. rear is done with u-plates and turned 1 notch.
607935.jpg

607936.jpg

607937.jpg

Monster966 said:
:mrgreen: 5" busbarn beam & spindles :mrgreen:

IMG_0402.jpg

Notching needed at the rear though :roll:
Has this had any notching done to the front?? nice stance too by the way will look cool when rear gets even lower.

Here is mine thanks to T2D. The ride rocks..now running out of creative juices of what to do next?
I'm loving the westi buses, but might also go for a full length rack...

web.jpg

web.jpg

if anything adam. drop it down a bit more on the adjusters, then run some pontiac shocks like gadget and stuart etc to get it over obsticles, then it would allow you to get that towel rail back on the front. then sit back and relax. knowing your bus is awsome. why more people dont run those rime is beyond me. really like the panel van convert windows too. 8)

What do you mean by Pontiac shocks?
It really is as low as possible with all the speed humps, and the back needs to go up an inch for my exhaust to clear :(

Monster966 said:
:mrgreen: 5" busbarn beam & spindles :mrgreen:

IMG_0402.jpg

Notching needed at the rear though :roll:

Saw this at action last year and it was probably the final straw in me buying mine :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Love it!!

adamski said:
Here is mine thanks to T2D. The ride rocks..now running out of creative juices of what to do next?

web.jpg

web.jpg

Nice pics Adam, your bus looks sick as usual :mrgreen:

Thanks dude, our new place has a rather interesting entrance into the garage, basically will need to reverse in on full lock and get the wife to lift up the back of the bus so it doesn't scrape too much!!!

Si, did you get the moon eyes stuff?

Hey Adam try a Stock exhaust mate , I know they dont sound as nice but lots more clearance ;)

adamski said:
Thanks dude, our new place has a rather interesting entrance into the garage, basically will need to reverse in on full lock and get the wife to lift up the back of the bus so it doesn't scrape too much!!!

Si, did you get the moon eyes stuff?

Hey Adam,
Sure did, sorry I didn't let you know. I didn't actually get it til thursday night due to missing the first attempted delivery. The stuff's great, cheers dude. Now I just need to work out how to fit the pedal :lol:
We went the Final fling but wimped out of staying longer, too cold and damp :(
Glad your new house is ok, you'll get used to the garage. I need someone to hold the door up to get my bus in :mrgreen:

Bus is getting collected on Saturday from Holland by Paul T2D. :D :D I should have been going too but had a mix up at work with me getting the weekend off......gutted. :cry:

So I'm off down to cambridge next week to see it for the first time in the flesh.

adamski said:

web.jpg

web.jpg
What make and size rims are these? Cheers :)

15inch bay window size from midland wheels. I think they called them centerline....

Latest posts