How on earth ...... ?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ivor

Reaction score
.............do I edit the title of my For sale thread ? Have done a search, no results, tried editing it, but it only changes the words in the post, not the title. Also checked the forum help, but nothing in there either.

Ivor said:
.............do I edit the title of my For sale thread ? Have done a search, no results, tried editing it, but it only changes the words in the post, not the title. Also checked the forum help, but nothing in there either.

Open your thread, bottom of the first post there will be an edit button, click, and you can edit the title in there :mrgreen:

68_early_bay said:
Ivor said:

Open your thread, bottom of the first post there will be an edit button, click, and you can edit the title in there :mrgreen:

Ah, that's great, tried it on my second post, didn't think of trying on my first post !
Cheers !

Latest posts