Hayburner Magazine.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine dropped through the door today, looking good. Cheers Ned and looking forward to future editions.
Rob

Mine arrived too, looks great. Not had the chance to read it fully but plenty of content and also 'different adverts'. I know that might sound a bit geekish but it is nice to see whats about and with it being more affordable some of the smaller companies getting in on the action

Got mine too- couldn't resist a quick gander. Gonna take it with me to cornwall tomorrow

Looks great

We had major print issues at the very last minute and the first 1000 copies have a couple of low rez images we are not happy with. This has been sorted out for the rest of the run.

So if you have one of the copies with the wrong quality images please except our apologies.

Thank you all for the feedback we hope you enjoy the magazine.

Ned Faux.

I advertised in it but haven't seen a copy yet, any chance Ned?

All subscription have now left I will double check non have been missed. advertisers will be receiving copies in the next week or so once the revised issues get to us.

Hope this is cool

Ned

We are now doing international and European subscriptions but we have to get extra copies printed so UK advertisers dont loose out.

The price for 4 issues (1 year) international subscriptions is £19.50

The price for 4 issues (1 year) European subscriptions is £12.85

Tshirts are £15.00 European and £17.00 international

Please note this covers the international/European postage costs only we do not make any money from this service.

If you have already subscribed abroad you can pay the balance excluding the £5.99 already paid with paypal at [email protected]

If you do not wish to pay the extra postage cost please send us an email and we will be happy to give you a full refund.

I would like to take this opportunity to make apologies for misunderstandings concerning the international/European postage through our website.

Thanks for your support.

Ned Faux

Wow! you guys are keeping us busy! This is the subscriptions and orders from the last 3 days!

Thank you!

IMG_pak.jpg

Hi Ned

Got mine last week, sat in the pub on Saturday and read it cover to cover pretty much. Well done on an amazing effort and it looks, reads and feels great. Really looking forward to the next one already. Congratulations! you must feel super proud on turning this project out!

Cheers, Andrew.

Would be nice if I'd seen issue 1??, as an advertiser I'm disappointed that after nearly a month I don't have a copy.

Graham L said:
Would be nice if I'd seen issue 1??, as an advertiser I'm disappointed that after nearly a month I don't have a copy.

Graham, I have sent you two now and a load of stickers out to the same address we sent your invoice/terms and conditions to.

I take it all this must be going to the wrong address. I tried to double check when you said you had not received the first copy I sent but I cant seem to get through to you on the phone.

Very sorry your disappointed I really have tried my best mate. :(

I will make it up you.

Latest posts