• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy - Firetec fire extinguishers for engine bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent! Glad they arrived.
I don't think you owe any more, but there may be a refund of a couple of £.
My wife had our little baby on Monday morning, so I'm abit pressed for time! I'm loving being a Dad though! Little Madison will be going to CamperJam for her first Van outing!
I'll post a break down of what we paid, as collections (ie. gerrard2009 and others) will be due a refund for sure.

Mine arrived today, many thanks for sorting it out while you have been occupied with other little things. ;) Congratulations on the birth of Little Madison hope all is going well.

WHS ^^

Congratulations on Maddison's arrival, and thanks again for sorting this out while you've been busy at home and at work :beerchug:

Hi Adam,firstly congratulations on the safe arrival of baby Madison.
Picked my extinguisher up from PO today thank you very much for all the hard work you put in sorting it out.It will give us all peace of mind now when driving our bus,and it saved us a few quid too.
Once again many thanks.
Phil.

Congrats on the new addition Adam,
Thanks to you and the other chaps that have helped with the Firetec group buy. picked mine up (via Andy Benyon ) last week although it will be staying in the packaging for a few months until Doris comes home! :D

thinking about this now after watching that utube vid of that eb going up in flames.

Any feedback from any of you that have bought, installed or used (hope not) these?

Anyone interested in another group buy?

i've not got the time to organise the buy but very interested in getting one.

ant said:
thinking about this now after watching that utube vid of that eb going up in flames.

Any feedback from any of you that have bought, installed or used (hope not) these?

Anyone interested in another group buy?

i've not got the time to organise the buy but very interested getting one.

Yes I am interested in a buy but cant organise.

I'm with you Ant, following that disturbing vid, and the discovery of a fuel leak just before our hols last week :shock: I'm keen on any info on this and would be interested in being part of a group buy, time for me also is limited however.....

Anyone fancy taking this on? :msn4:

If you want the info on the group buy (contact details, what I did etc. etc.), drop me a PM. I'm not running another one, but I can help you out.
->Adam

I'm also interested in this but with a new addition to the family and having to start back at work tomorrow i dont think i'll have time to organise a group buy.

I'd be interested too but not sure i could organise the group buy though, unless the previous organiser can drop me some details of who the contact was?

Hey westbay,

If you pm adamski and find out contact details, maybe you and I could combine efforts on a group buy, given your in yeovil and I'm in Taunton?

thoughts?

i also watched that damn scarey video of the bay going up in smoke and would also be interested in one of these...

Happy to help organise another group buy as I missed out last time as I was away from email for a few days and missed the cut off, I'll take Adam up on his offer and see what we can do and if we can get enough people to get full discount, I know last time Adam teamed up with the SSVC to get the numbers up,

I'll start another thread in the next couple of days as it will be easier and if people want to add their name to the list then I'll take it forward and our unit in the midlands can be a central distribution point.

Is everyone OK with that?

Graham L said:
I'll start another thread in the next couple of days as it will be easier and if people want to add their name to the list then I'll take it forward and our unit in the midlands can be a central distribution point.

Is everyone OK with that?

Works for me!

Works for me......

We await the list commencement,

Thanks you Graham, midlands will also be an ideal delivery point.

J

im interested too, but need one by next friday. Not sure if it'll be too quick to get in on the group buy.

Latest posts