• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Group Buy - Firetec fire extinguishers for engine bay

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi All,

As Jim says I will be collecting tomorrow from him, so we should be good to go. I'll be at Dubs in the Park on Sunday, so if you will be there please let me know. My mobile is 07971 816066.

Otherwise, I will be going through tomorrow all the details of where everyone is, and we should be able to workout how they can be delivered to everyone via courier/me/shows etc.

those guys who wanted to collect them, when I sent the order, i said that the two should be left for collection. I will call first thing monday to check. I've been super hectic at work too this week, sorry.

Sorry for my lack of contact, my wife is 38 and a bit weeks pregnant so I've had lots of stuff to get sorted at home!!!

Thanks

->Adam

Right, I've opened all the boxes, and they're all here, present and correct. (Takes some doing I can tell you as they all look virtually identical and theres six variations in this order...) I've prepared a list to give to Adam when he collects so he just needs to know your forum name, and can look up the unique bottle number so you get the correct one.

So looks like the guys that wanted to collect from Firetec direct have ended up being boxed up with everyone else's and are here with me.

Adam, see you in the morning. If you can't find the place, give me a call. There's a gold / white split and red bug in the drive so you should see it.

Jim

Collected from Jim, I will be in touch with everyone tomorrow PM about delivery/courier/collection etc.

I'll be at Dubs in the park tomorrow, so please call me before 10.30am if you are going to be there (07971 816066) so I can take your unit tomorrow.

Thanks
->Adam

Will send out PM's later regarding distribution

adam.sturdy

Yes I've been useless, sorry (baby room to get finished, work very busy etc. etc.)

So I'm going to send out on Saturday

Can you remind me who was going to collect from me in Leatherhead in surrey? Someone lived nearby.

Anyone going to any shows like BugJam or the near future (Stonor Park) that I could deliver too?

Here some proof that I haven't been a complete lazy arse! I was sorting through and labelling them.

The guys that hoped to collect them, I will get them up to you (they included them on the order annoyingly).
web.jpg

Adam

I'm the local guy in Dorking. I could collect some tomorrow from your workplace in Leatherhead or early next week, and I'll be going to Stonor Park next weekend so could take a few (won't have loads of space though)

I should be going to the Bristol volksfest 5-7 JUNE 09 if people want to collect from there.
Should be there on the Sunday.

rustydiver said:
I should be going to the Bristol volksfest 5-7 JUNE 09 if people want to collect from there.
Should be there on the Sunday.

I may go to Bristol too, if my bus is sorted ;)

Thanks for those that have sent their addresses. I will be picking up my new car in Bath on Thursday evening next week. Is this near anyone?
Please send me your address if you would like me to deliver.
I will be going to CamperJam in July too.
I will be sending the first lot out tomorrow to CraigB, SuperDan, Benyon (and doris), BlueBay & rustydiver

Gerrard2009 & hutch - delivered

Cheers for arranging this Adam. Picked up and even fitted it today so I feel a lot happier now. Peace of mind fitted in 30 mins! Looking forward to receiving my new discounted Khyam awning next week!

Mine and Doris's Firetec arrived this morning :mrgreen:

Adamski - Did the extra saving from the next band of the bulk buying cover the postage or are funds due in either direction?

Latest posts