Front shocks

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robins

Reaction score
What ones to use for a bus lowered on dropped spindles,please running stock wheels and tyres and stock shocks,
Need to stop the rubbing
Thanks rich

I switched to Gaz on mine. Not the cheapest but top quality. There's a huge thread on here about them

Wanted lowering gurus - the gaz shock thread, that`s what it was Rich, nothing wrong with a bit of rubbing in the right place mate.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rubbers involved too!!

Is the rubbing only on big bumps or more regularly? Fitting coilovers (Gaz or similar) will stiffen up the ride and raise it marginally, but if you're already running close to the arches, then your only options are to fit lower profile tyres or raise the van up to clear them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think I will put it back to stock as know one seems to know,I can't be the only one to of had this problem tyres rubbing arches going over cats eyes..

Ozzie I won't have any rubber left in minute

If it's rubbing when going over cats eyes, your tyres must be very close to the arches. I would advise as per my previous comment, new shocks / coilovers isn't going to be enough to cure it - you really need smaller profile tyres or a van raise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts