• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Early Bay Front Beam, trailing arms and spindles £130

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob83

Reaction score
Hi all, need to make some space in the garage to get my van in! Here goes;

*185-14C 6Ply Commercial tyres (x2). Perfect for van with 14 Inch tyres. Came off the front of my van (In favour of Lower prfiles- still got a set on the back) They have less then 30 miles on (£45)

*Falken ZE912 165-60-14R tyres (x2). Would suit low profile tyres for front of beetle. Again less than 30 miles on (£45)

*Early Bay front beam (Beam only- No leaf springs etc). No rust, rock solid. It has the early bolt pattern so it can be used to convert spilt to ball joint if needed includes trailing arms and spindles. (£130)

*Welders Warehouse Mig Welder I think its a 135-150Amp with reg for big bottles. Great little welder it was recommended by practial classics when I bought it 2 1/2 years ago. With speed shield reactive helmet/ visor. (£100)

*Early bay oil bath filter and brand new rubber top connector pipe (£50)

*Also I have some bits from a 1500 single port. Really nicely powder coated tinware and fan shroud, fan, dynamo, inlet manifold, head (1x) and the case rods and crank (Prob needs pulling apart as a fair bit of end float. Pistons and barrels are toast (£50 for case rods and crank) offers for misc bits.

In in Kent- Thanks all,

Rob

Happy New Year all,

I still have all this stuff if its any use to anyone, could do with making some space so open to offers. I also have spindles and trailing arms for beam, would need new ball joints though!

Many Thanks,

Rob 07876705790

Latest posts