DELUXE CLOCKS AND TACHOMETERS - 1st batch now on sale

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What product would you be interested in?

• I would possibly buy a clock

Votes: 36 32.1%
  • I would possibly buy a Tachometer

Votes: 91 81.3%
  • I wouldn't purchase either product

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
After a few little glitches I know finally have all the components working and all the new dials printed and in my posession.

Apologies to all waiting once again. I have taken 3 days off work this week to work on them and prepare for dispatch. I'll be listing a for sale thread by the middle of the week.

In response to a similar tacho on the market. I think it's great that there is some competition out there. It gives people an option to buy the tacho which they beleive is the better product. I do however think it's bizarre that people have jumped the gun and ordered the competitors gauges based on limited information, a photoshoped image of it mounted in a cluster and no testing. I have refused to take money off anyone untill I'm totally happy with the product, how it looks and most importantly how it works.

Once again I appreciate all the support.
Hang in there all.
Chris :D

Finally got my arse into gear. http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=52625" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm still not quite in the clear yet. If anyone with faulty or unwanted cluster/ gauge pod parts can please contact me. Cash waiting for those elusive pod face screws. :D

Mod Edit - Locked now they are available. :D

the other thread is missing. im bumping this in the mean time. Aspro sorry mate but if you can provide the information again re tach pricing etc or create a new thread an ill sticky it again.

Latest posts