Cigarette lighter question

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes, keep your engine running and it might take a while but it will do it. plug it in, unfold a chair open a beer and sit and watch :D happy camping

WHS^^ - make sure you leave engine running

Was unfortunate enough once to go camping without hookup (or split charge fitted), mate asked to plug in his airbed pump and managed to suck all my charge!

I bought one of these last year from Argos, as I didn't fancy running my batt down :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Coleman-Rechargeable-Quickpump-Air-Pump-Ideal-For-Air-Beds-/121074127816?pt=UK_SportingGoods_SleepingMats_Airbeds_CA&hash=item1c309493c8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And it's loads quicker than the cigarette one I've got too :mrgreen:

Get a foot pump, what's wrong with you man :lol: though I must confess rather a lot of refreshment is required with this method. :mrgreen:

Self inflating camp matts.....

Unpack, open valve, crack a ring pull, pour into a glass, close valve.... ;)

Self inflating matts, buy quality! and you can get them 2" thick so comfy way better than any air bed and easier to carry....

Any good camping shop, get a few out in the shop and try them before you buy but generally the price reflects what your going to get....

Find what you want then google them the prices on line are very keen, but the shops will be eager to barter / throw something into sweeten the deal.

We well i should say kids have started sleeping on those camping bed cot things from go out doors and love them. Unpack and open up like a camping chair job done

Latest posts