Brighton Breeze 2011 - Official Earlybay Line-up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will be leaving in a bit hoping to be there by 8 or 9pm. Mine is a J reg cream colour, Devon roof bay ... reg starts with WDG. Will just be me and the dog ((jack Russell). Come and say hello!

hipshaker said:
Will be leaving in a bit hoping to be there by 8 or 9pm. Mine is a J reg cream colour, Devon roof bay ... reg starts with WDG. Will just be me and the dog ((jack Russell). Come and say hello!

Whos' driving then ;)

Hope you all have a great time - looks like the weather is going to be ace :D

We're here to, got here about 3.30 made it to the race hours for about 5.30.

Slipped in to the pub for a couple and now chilling buy the camper, this one
c1238413-3dda-53ed.jpg

Hi,If any one has'nt left yet!! I know its a bit late, but is there any chance of still joining the reserve list for the line up please? We will be there 8-ish Saturday morning. Thank you very much Seb

IMG_1724-1.jpg

hmm... not sure how much sleep I'll be getting, someone's playing some pretty crap 90s style dance music loud.

Think you might all be there by now. If not and you decide to take a trip off the a23 and travel along the B2036 in to Cuckfield, please sound horn loudly as you enter village. Will be waving hands at you all. Sorry to not be travelling with you. Enjoy Sussex.

SpenceBoosDad said:
You can park on hove seafront princes crescent for up to 12 hours for a couple of quid.
If you don't mind a 20 minute walk to maderia drive.
Just follow the EARLYBAY route to the seafront and once at the seafront turn right instead of left then take the next right 50yds away.
Hope this helps
d75ecca5.jpg
am on it right now cheers so, thats take a left at york then a right at maidstone and walk from there , i got it ta,

c u soon

john the hungover horse person. i hate you stella er no thats not actually true :p

SpenceBoosDad said:
You can park on hove seafront princes crescent for up to 12 hours for a couple of quid.
If you don't mind a 20 minute walk to maderia drive.
Just follow the EARLYBAY route to the seafront and once at the seafront turn right instead of left then take the next right 50yds away.
Hope this helps
d75ecca5.jpg
cheers man just got back from our day trip and did park at princes cresent,

how fuckin long are your legs and are you an olympic athlete, took me bex and poor old lazer dog an hour to walk from there, well did stop for pie and pint :shock: .

thanks for the tip and next time whatever distance you give will be instantly tripled into the im bloody knackeredo meter

of to the pub for stella and foot soak, lazerdog in bed cream crackered mrs horse sat on sofa with smoke cummin from her toes.

john , bex and lazerdog. :p

Well home now after another Breeze, and the sun made a special appearance and stayed all weekend!

Had a great weekend although Saturday's entertainment was not as good as past years but met some great people again.

Thanks to Steve for sorting Friday camping and reserved early line up space, top man thanks !!

Good to see the usual faces we know and a couple of new ones!

Must admit the only show we've done this year and at the risk of sounding like a grumpy old man it reminds me why we aren't at the front of the queue for other shows, I wish people would be more considerate when blasting music after curfew (moan over).

See you all next either way as Brighton for me is the beat show

A belta of a day :D

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

need to leave early though as my pregnant wife fell over and I needed to get home (she's ok but can't walk!)

nice to put a few faces and names to forum names, cheers, Andrew

Another excellent BB and phew what a scorcher. Could have been an expensive one though as we are now both rather taken with those rather nice Newton Suffolk seats!

Great to see Baldrick again and meet Loxy, Hipshaker and Graham from Midland Early Bay

Big thanks to Steve Ego Trippin' for liasing and organising and also Neil Smart for 'having us'.

Good to see two early bays take awards - cotswoldivers old Westy got one and the F plate Devon whose owner had gone MIA ... well done to both of you! 8)

Great weather, great day and probably busier than I've ever seen before. Had to go home Saturday night and it took over an hour to get out of Brighton itself with the traffic :( Home about 1 am .. (back up a 7am to go back to London - Im knackered!).

Seems so wierd to be making the last show of the year, and talking about packing the van away when wearing shorts and sat by a searing hot beach :lol:

Some pics up on the blog, some more to come ...

Top weekend indeed, thanks for letting me tag on the end of the line up, good to see some old faces and meet some new ones.
roll on Ninove :)

Following on from saturday we are offering 10% off suffolk recliners and rear westy retrims till november,other offers on birch headlinings,rear westy cargo wooden floors, canvas hammocks fly screens,rear mustard trim,heated front screens etc email [email protected]

Ted said:
Top weekend indeed, thanks for letting me tag on the end of the line up, good to see some old faces and meet some new ones.
roll on Ninove :)
Ted wasn't sure it was you next to me :oops: and apols to other EBer's for not being more sociable its a shyness thing

Awesome weekend, I hope to do more of the EB shows.

Darren (on the end next to Loxy and Ted)

Latest posts