Brighton Breeze 2011 - Official Earlybay Line-up

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darius - you are now in the line-up as someone has dropped out.

1 - Egotrippin'
2 - Clem
3 - Wally
4 - Turkish
5 - Radish
6 - Pete B
7 - Matt B
8 - Sydney 1
9 - Karlehsp
10 - Warwick 71
11 - Baldrick
12 - Childsey
13 - Ooro
14 - Bananacustard
15 - Loxy
16 - Humphrey
17 - SpenceBoosDad
18 - Mister
19 - Hipshaker
20 - Monster 966

I need to get this list submitted to the SSVC this week, so if anyone can't make it, please let me know.

I hope to finish the steering today, then mot this week.

The interior still needs to go in, so if there are any spare hands this week let me know.

I'll hopefully have some free time in the evenings later this week for the interior Darius.......

Has anyone dropped out of the lineup?

I have a couple of Q's for the hardened BB attendees - I have never been before

If I pitch up in the westy on the Saturday - can I get on the front [not ness in the EB lineup] and if so how much will it cost?
If I can't what's the score, find a parking space nearby [recommendations welcome as it's normally impossible] and wander in on foot I guess? Does this cost anything?
I'd also need camping for Saturday night - how do I find where I could get in [hook rd or the race course? or a n other?]

Lastly is there any EB convoys I could hook up with on Sat morning, coming from Peterborough.....

[mods if this is 'start a new thread situ' please let me know!]

Daz,
you can get onto the seafront on the day but tickets are restricted and more expensive than advanced don`t ask me i have no idea how much.......and regarding camping on sat nite when your there have a chat with steve egotrippin he may be able to help out.....no promises though

you can park nearby and walk to the seafront if you prefer and this will cost no more than a parking ticket , again prices ( he shrugs)
:lol:
see you there fella...remind me what it was that i was supposed to get you, front kick panels spring to mind
ste 8)

Hi dubduz - if you can't get in you may be lucky and be able to park on Marine Parade above Madeira Drive where BB is held, this is via parking meter and some time restrictions. otherwise there is a big multi story car park in the marina which is just a 4/5 min walk from Madeira Drive and the tail end of the BB show.
Best advice is to get there early as when the bulk of the vehicles arrive from Epsom its gets really busy and there can be long ques.

To stand any chance of getting in on the day, you'll need to be queueing up at the pier end of Madeira Drive before 9am. Day tickets are being advertised at £40 :shock:

Otherwise, you can park on the streets in Kemptown or the seafront road above Madeira Drive, or at the Marina multi-storey.

I can't do anything about Saturday night camping unfortunately. This has to be pre-booked through the SSVC and always sells out very quickly.
There are a couple of campsites near Brighton though.

You can turn up at hook rd on the fri night and pay on the gate, this includes fri night camping and entry to maderia drive on sat, but not sat night camping at the racecourse ( sells out as already said)
We was going on to ParkFarm on sat night but cant make it this year now :cry:

This year of friday, I won't be making any noise. So the neighbour and his children can have a good night.
Sorry?

Gutted but next year better luck, and the wether you are going to have this weekend, jealous !
Due to joblessness I realy can't make it.
Have lots of fun and hope to see y'all in Ninove next year.

You can park on hove seafront princes crescent for up to 12 hours for a couple of quid.
If you don't mind a 20 minute walk to maderia drive.
Just follow the EARLYBAY route to the seafront and once at the seafront turn right instead of left then take the next right 50yds away.
Hope this helps
d75ecca5.jpg

Pete B said:
Plan to leave just before 4pm, so hope to be there 7.30/8.00pm. :D

Dartford crossing and M25 permitting that is........ :roll:
Hoping to be there around that time, but I have the benefit of starting on the right side of the Dartford crossing!!!

Jake will be there and is hoping for an eveing in the pub again like last year!!

Were leaving about 5-6pm, and then have a 4 hour drive including the M25, so see you whenever! :lol:

Hope you all have a safe and hassle free journey to the sunny south coast. Remember the sun cream!

Latest posts