• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bluebird middle seat + securon harness NOW SOLD

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nora

Reaction score
My daughter doesn't fit in this anymore so its time to get rid. Blue bird middle cab seat covered in green vinyl and a securon 700 harness. The white bar mounts in the walkthrough on the lower two of the existing seatbelt mounts, the harness then goes through the grab handle which I fitted just to stop it sliding to one side. I fitted 2 extra seatbelt mounts for the two lower harness mounts but you could use the other two existing mounts. I would like £60 for the lot collected from the Preston area. Any questions please ask.

Hi, how old is your daughter ? My son is 4 almost 5yrs and 108cm tall and skinny. would the harness be ok.

My daughter is 11 and has a large upper body as she does a lot of swimming, she still fits in the seat and harness but its too cramped in the cab for 3 people for long journeys, it was ok when she was younger and it is quite nice when they fall asleep with their head on your shoulder.

Latest posts