• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Beam, spindles, seats, master cylinder and more

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gman86

Reaction score
All parts are off a lhd 1969 American Kombi from a dry state so rust free

un-modified front beam with leaves good condition £150, can have it delivered at extra cost

Arms all four, ball joints seem good but rubber boots have seen better days. £60, postage extra

Spindles with breaks £50 postage extra

Front seats and rear bench drivers seat needs some work, passenger is ok, rear seat is ok has one tear on the corner but otherwise usable, ultimately all need re-upholstering £40 local pick up

Rear arm rests £10 for all 3 just need a clean
postage is extra

Front quarter lights £40 plus postage

Rear rubber cargo floor mat needs a good clean and has afew splits but usable £40 plus postage

Rear hot air vents £20 plus postage

Original boot carpet needs a real good clean but should be ok. £30 plus postage

Steering arm £30 plus postage

Rear Spring plates £40 plus postage

Master cylinder unknown condition but seems fine £30 plus postage

Anti roll bar £10 plus postage

Would you do the front passenger seat in its own and are any of the springs broken in it ?

*Sam* said:
Would you do the front passenger seat in its own and are any of the springs broken in it ?

I can but unfortunately it does have afew broken springs, if not for that it is all good. Drop me a PM if you are still interested

interested in the seats. Could you please tell me where collection is from??
thanks

Seats now pending

Will also have a set of 5 14" steel wheels in need of repainting but in good usable condition, available in the next week or so. Will get some pics up once they are off the bus, would want £120 for all 5

Also have a few other bits I need to dig out like a gear stick and American spec General Electric sealed headlights.

Latest posts