Bamboo parcel shelf !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just print off all the pieces, actual size, stick them together on the lines and all should be good.

i know its been a while, but has anyone got the templates that they can send? i cannot for the life of me get that pdf to work. I'm 20 and useless with computers. can you email it or?

willscholfield said:
i know its been a while, but has anyone got the templates that they can send? i cannot for the life of me get that pdf to work. I'm 20 and useless with computers. can you email it or?

How do you mean you can't get it to work? Do you have Adobe Reader installed on your PC? If not, then you need that or another pdf reader, then just print the pieces off actual size and stick them together.

Let me know how you get on, if no good I guess I could print and post.

[Edit]

Ahh, just seen the file looks like it has gone from filedropper. PM me your email address and I will email it to you this evening.

Merlydog said:
Hey chaps.. I'm at a wedding this weekend so won't get chance in the short term to get the templates done. I will sort them next week for sure though and will make them paper to keep postage costs down.
I don't want any money at all, just PM me your addresses where you'd like them posted, it's no bother :mrgreen: Karma.. 8)

Hi Merlydog,

Could I have a template too please. I will pm my address but can send a stamped addressed envelope so it only costs you the piece of paper and ink.

Cheers,

Chris.

I've still got a pdf copy of this. PM me an email address and I'll send you a copy.

What an interesting and helpful thread! Here is another Merlydog inspired shelf:

Madman kindly sent me the template PDF and this is my effort which I'm chuffed to bits with!

Ply frame with sheet cane for the base and lapping cane for bindings

Completed

Temoralily placed in the cab of ONO, a 71 Bay (final fitting pending completion of some work )

Latest posts