Bamboo parcel shelf !!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howie123

Reaction score
The missus bought me an early birthday pressie, an under dash bamboo shelf but to be totally honest the quality was utter crap and had broken bamboo strings so going to send back so any suggestions on a decent one to replace with and who to buy from?

Cheers
Howie

I purchased the Bambus shelves a while ago, although they are somewhat pricey at £120, but I think they look really nice.
There was a thread a while ago about them and that some guys had made their own.

strutt said:
I purchased the Bambus shelves a while ago, although they are somewhat pricey at £120, but I think they look really nice.
There was a thread a while ago about them and that some guys had made their own.

it was merrlydog i sent her a template ill find the thread and post it

http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26769&start=300" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Has anyone sorted the templates out for you guys? Pm me if not and ill get one sorted after the weekend for you.. :mrgreen:

ceced482.jpg

56b187f8.jpg

rockandrollcamper said:
That would be awesome Merlydog? How can we do it?

Cheers
Nigel

Hi Nigel, did you want details on how I made it or would you like a template too? :D

I got my template from Merlydog and this is what I did with it!

IMG_3923.jpg

3ac3e4f2.jpg

I decided I didn't want the mesh style and went with a solid tray. :D

I have passed a template to another person in the US and also referred someone in the UK to Merlydog for a template. I still have my original and a friend of mine is planning on using it to make some for his bus! :D Pay it forward! :D

Can I jump on this bandwagon and get a template so I can make some up for my bus?

Love the homemade ideas there great and so individual!!

Hi lobie and meryldog, not sure which one of you guys has the templates but its a bandwagon i'd like to jump on to please.

Liking justcruzin's solid ones, but may combine a few ideas.

Can you let me know payment/postage costs please for the template

cheers
Karl

If anyone in the US wants a template, let me know via PM (with an address). I can take care of the US side of things if Merlydog will take care of the UK side! :D Postage will be cheaper that way!

Hey chaps.. I'm at a wedding this weekend so won't get chance in the short term to get the templates done. I will sort them next week for sure though and will make them paper to keep postage costs down.
I don't want any money at all, just PM me your addresses where you'd like them posted, it's no bother :mrgreen: Karma.. 8)

justcruzin said:
If anyone in the US wants a template, let me know via PM (with an address). I can take care of the US side of things if Merlydog will take care of the UK side! :D Postage will be cheaper that way!

Top banana, nice one Kimbo ;)