Alive v dubbin jimmys farm

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've just booked a full weekend :lol:
Look forward to seeing u all there
Mind u I know I won't b staying all day Sunday or Sunday night so if anyone wants my Sunday ticket pitch let me know ( u can have it for a tenner ) Pm me or find me on the weekend :)

8) will look out for ya, with regards to stands there is a few but not masses. its very nice and defo family based. :D

Thanks v much
I've had a lot of kind invites to camp with people inc early bay forum and a friend kev
Splitty but due to family commitments I have to stay in the quiet area this year. Another year I'm sure will be different .
I'll do my best to find n chat to all I can ... see u there

Ha ha when I posted this I think I'd had several glasses of wine
A few nights later I posted another post in gallery by mistake lol
Maybe I ort cut down on the wine

Im there all weekend in the Family area, theres a few of us going some just up on sat/sun, theres a mixture of campers in my lot not sure whos deff going! Ill keep my eye out for ya and say hi. If you see Me or my bay Betty Blu (name on the side of her) your more than welcome to come and say hello, youll prob see my mates Awesome Orange Splitty Oscar (flowers Airbrushed on roof).

Lee

Ok chap ill look out for ya if all goes to plan we will stay fri n sat night
Anyone is welcome to pop over and have a chat with us if u fancy it we r nice and friendly :D

May well in the show and shine. Not too sure if it fits in the shine catergory though, its a matt finish :lol: Will look out for your bus, am probably popping down Sunday hopefully. I'm in Norfolk so its pretty near for me

I look forward to seeing yr bus n all the chaps on e b :)
I won't enter my bus on show n shine ... My bus is very shiney but its just not me to enter competitions lol

Looks like weather's holding up 8)

Really looking forward to this weekend :mrgreen:

I live on the east anglia cost n it's been very sunny but a cold wind this week
Looks like ipswitch should be a little warmer
Gonna be good fun :D

Latest posts