Alive v dubbin jimmys farm

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiplee123

Reaction score
Is anyone on here going to alive v dubbin in ipswitch in 3 weeks?
We are thinking about it
The van runs
We got r n r bed
Still gotta order a awning
Biggest prob is we got a young baby who's not sleeping proper yet and going through a major sleeping program lol
Next week or so will b the decider

So we won't be completely ready but if we make it is any ov u guys going?

Id love to but the majority of the shows are a right off for me this year, my daughter only being 5 weeks old is a bit to young to attend shows just yet.

Plus I ain't slept in weeks!! :shock: :(

I'm gona book up this Friday (payday) never been before but heard good things about it!
My kids are a good little age now, 2 & 4, they love staying out in Betty!

Went last year and it was good but the weather was awful so they had to do lots of shuffling around.

Won't be there this year and neither will quite a lot of the EB guys as theres an EB wedding happening in the brighton area that weekend that a few of us are going to 8)

I shall be there mate :D It's organised by our local club so I will be in their Club camping area. Weather wasn't kind Fri/Sat last year so everyone was lined up against the hedges for a bit of protection against the wind but I don't recall any problems re the ground conditions :)

Perhaps you should book a pitch in the quiet area and piss everyone off :lol:

Will be good to see your bus in the flesh.

Funny we were thinking about booking camping in the quiet area :lol:
Would u recommend booking up what's the chance there will be spaces available if we were to just turn up and pay on the door ?
Will b great to see some ov you guys

TBH I reckon you would get in without booking as it's quite a big site but I don't really know what the capacity agreed with the owners is. The website says it's first come first served on the gate for camping but once they're full they're full!! Might be worth contacting Naomi on [email protected] to see what the reality is.

Personally I think it's better to book and just go for it - otherwise it's too easy to not bother if the weather is anything less than great at the time and then you miss out. :)

Come along people its going to be great loads to see and do and great for familys too and remember to enter the show and shine on sunday you never know it could be you

Hi Shiplee, if you order tickets on the alive and dubbin website you can choose earlybay camping from the drop down box. Basically camp with people on here....... That's if anyone is going :lol: :lol:

We will be there Friday early evening as we've got to leave norwich after work! Went last year in the car, really was a great event. :D

If we get there will prob stay sat night but I'm fairly flexible but even tho I'd love to stay with u early bayers I may need to find a quiet spot. Like I said earlier we are desperately trying to encourage our 8 month old baby to sleep and he's not behaving himself ( were having some baaaaaad nights at mo )
All the same ill come n find u guys would b good to meet up

As I've said before we are new to the earlybay world and am looking forward to meeting and chatting to a few of you guys!!! Come and say hi. :D
Michael and Sharon :D

we will be there on sunday :D
was ment to be camping but ive got my cousins wedding to go to :roll:
pity as my old band are playing on sat night
norm :D

Latest posts