• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST Bumper overrider rubber edging trim full set front and rear £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I'm from Seville, Spain .. forgive the translation ... I have a devon moonraker of 72 and I'm also interested in a game of 8 tires ... you can point me to the list and tell me the total with shipping to Seville, Spain, 41110 ?.... thank you very much

May need a set to Fit a set of late bay overiders if you can do that, not sure, but think they would need to be a bit longer, but I'm not sure.

gustapedret2 said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I'm from Seville, Spain .. forgive the translation ... I have a devon moonraker of 72 and I'm also interested in a game of 8 tires ... you can point me to the list and tell me the total with shipping to Seville, Spain, 41110 ?.... thank you very much

Hi,

Welcome along to the forum!

Thanks for the mail, i will look into it, and let you know,

Cheers,

Alistair

slammedresto said:
May need a set to Fit a set of late bay overiders if you can do that, not sure, but think they would need to be a bit longer, but I'm not sure.

Hi,

Shouldn't be a problem, let me know the lenght, reckon on maybe 30cms? Let me know for sure, will price it up for you. ;)

Cheers!

Alistair

aogrady said:
slammedresto said:

Hi,

Shouldn't be a problem, let me know the lenght, reckon on maybe 30cms? Let me know for sure, will price it up for you. ;)

Cheers!

Alistair

im told they measure 270mm, so 30cm should cover it 8)

im told they measure 270mm, so 30cm should cover it 8)

Hi,

OK, i can do 27cm? Any longer and my amount of available sets will not be right, assuming i have done the rest of my measurements correctly :!: :lol:

I'll do it for the same price Gary

Cheers,

Alistair

fitted mine today bought these over riders of gingerporche on here
8bdeda2c.jpg

clean them up with a hammer lol

and fitted them up
IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0365.jpg

slammedresto said:
payment sent, forgot to put my username on, but im sure you can work it out from the email address

cheers
gary

Cheers Gary, got it. Will send out 27cm for you mt friend, post up a pic when you get around to fitting it.

Cheers!

Alistair

I'd like a set of these too, can you include postage to Cork, Ireland in the price?
Cheers, Brian

aogrady said:
slammedresto said:
payment sent, forgot to put my username on, but im sure you can work it out from the email address

cheers
gary

Cheers Gary, got it. Will send out 27cm for you mt friend, post up a pic when you get around to fitting it.

Cheers!

Alistair

Will I get away with posting a pic of my late bay......LOL

Latest posts