• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

NEW LIST Bumper overrider rubber edging trim full set front and rear £10 posted

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

I have for sale for the bumper over rider trim on the early or late bay or split screen van bumpers, would no doubt fit on a Bug or Ghia I bought mine from Ebay originally and paid 12.50 delivered, it was a bit short, but mine are the perfect length, in fact a few mm extra just in case! I have since found a new supplier with a decent quality rubber, and can supply x8 pieces, the full set, correctly sized and cut, which is enough to fit on all 4 overriders for £7 inc postage, nearly half price anywhere else. The length is 25cm for early bay and split, and 27cm for late bay

Here is what it looks like on my van 8) these are the shorter ones, the ones i supply are the correct size, it's a early bay I think they look great, and finish off this area nicely. They also protect from rust where the overrider sits as they will rub on the bumper

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

I hope to be getting some in shortly if there is any interest?

Cheers!

Alistair

Al, that is a great price. Unfortunately I've bought mine for more as well -wish I'd known about this 6months ago . Good luck, sure there are lots of people needing this.

mattp said:
Al, that is a great price. Unfortunately I've bought mine for more as well -wish I'd known about this 6months ago . Good luck, sure there are lots of people needing this.

Cheers Matt,

We probably bought them from the same expensive place - think i will order a roll of this stuff! :lol:

Cheers

Alistair

aogrady said:
rallye dale
rpp123456
Turbocab
Nugsy
the.fordhams
lobie
Just add your name to the list, will let you know when they arrive:

cheers,

Alistair