Folding Caravans

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enjoy the show mate. Are you sure you're going to be able to tow that thing ok? Looks massive behing the van. :lol:

Well after meeting sparkywig and Justin at Bristol volksfest, and being shown around sparkywigs Rapido, the wife decided that she wanted a Rapido, we had never seen one till then, anyway today we picked up a Record-matic, so yet another Bristol Rapido owner, not convinced I want to tow it with my bay yet, so for the time being it will only be towed by the Touran, here are a few pictures from the seller ;

Needs the front box rebuilding and a lamp inside which is missing, could do with a fridge for the front box, hoping to take it to Chard next weekend.....

Slads said:
Well after meeting sparkywig and Justin at Bristol volksfest, and being shown around sparkywigs Rapido, the wife decided that she wanted a Rapido, we had never seen one till then, anyway today we picked up a Record-matic, so yet another Bristol Rapido owner, not convinced I want to tow it with my bay yet, so for the time being it will only be towed by the Touran, here are a few pictures from the seller ;

Needs the front box rebuilding and a lamp inside which is missing, could do with a fridge for the front box, hoping to take it to Chard next weekend.....

I went up and looked at this one when it was for sale in stroud i got outbid on ebay by the people you bought it from,
in weston you got it from?
nice rapido 8)
cheers shaun

What about a Saab campervan
Could I get thrown of early bays
For such a comment! :eek:ops

Valentine Won said:
Slads said:

I went up and looked at this one when it was for sale in stroud i got outbid on ebay by the people you bought it from,
in weston you got it from?
nice rapido 8)
cheers shaun

Thanks, yes, bought it from WSM, although I didn't bid on it as it had a starting bid of £650 and I didn't think it was worth that as it needed a few things sorting, so didn't bid, they had one bid but the bidder didn't collect, so I offered £400 and we met at £525.
Out of interest can you remember what it sold for last time ?

I remember thinking when i saw it for sale again they were asking more than they paid but i think the price you have paid is about the same that it originally went for :D
If you get a chance go onto this site http://forum4.aimoo.com/rapidofoldingcaravan/Profiles-1-86648" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
you will find alot about these caravans on there
cheers shaun

I should have an early rapido confort exactly the same as mine for sale next week, with awning.

If anyone is interested before it goes on ebay. £600

I will add pics as soon as I have it

Found one already, one of the bigger ones with the kitchen room & toilet compartment.
Not a bad price either I don't think, just needs new foam for the cushions.

Wife says NO :shock:

:evil: I now have to show her all different sorts of caravans & eventually come back to rapidos & convince her it is her idea to get one :roll: gonna take me ages !!!!!!

Lee C said:
Found one already, one of the bigger ones with the kitchen room & toilet compartment.
Not a bad price either I don't think, just needs new foam for the cushions.

Wife says NO :shock:

:evil: I now have to show her all different sorts of caravans & eventually come back to rapidos & convince her it is her idea to get one :roll: gonna take me ages !!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts