Camper Jam 2012

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamperJam

Reaction score
Hello,

We are really pleased with how this year's Camper Jam went, and so were you judging by the many great comments we have since received.

The overall feeling we get is:
1: Keep the prices the same
2: Please keep the same wonderful vibe
3. Don't get too big!

So with this in mind, we again have listened and we again, agree! The price of the 2012 event will remain the same as this year and all entertainment will be FREE ;)

To keep the vibe and control the growth of the show, we are going to allow only 500 more vans/camping plots to be made available. Camper Jam will now be pre-book ONLY. There will be no camping tickets issued on the day, only day tickets will be sold on the door. This will allow us to manage the number of toilets, water points, entertainment etc more effectively with a full understanding of how many people we need to look after before the show weekend.

Tickets will be on sale 10am Monday 24th October, so be quick, as when they're gone they're gone!

It's early days for the 2012 event and the website will be updated with all the weekends goings on as and when we have finalised things. I am pleased to announce already though, two new additions to the show. We are going to be having a third entertainment marquee and a new camping area 'FAMILY Home Is Where You Park It'.

Look forward to seeing you there, our team can't wait to see you all again!! :)

Please check out the 2011 video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RObeG5dWIQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:D

get-ready-email.jpg

Whoop! Whoop!

Just bought my tickets and specified camping with earlybay.com (on the website as The Early Bay Club), so looking forward to seeing you there!

:D

Hello!

Thank you for the overwhelming response to our Camper Jam tickets going on-sale. We have sold over one thousand in under 48 hours, which is really amazing. Our new ordering system works nicely too, and thankfully none of the problems we had last year :oops:

Please remember that this event is pre-purchase tickets only for camping, and when we have sold out of our camping plot allocation, there will be no more. We don't want people to be disappointed, as so many had so much fun last year (including us), so please book your tickets early to avoid disappointment. When they are gone they are gone...

See you there :D

creationblue said:
Valentine Won said:
First one booked for next year and first camperjam , EB camping as well
see you there
cheers shaun :D

Is Mrs V/W coming too?
She doen`t even know i have bought the tkts let alone if the mrs will be going :msn4:
i will ask if she wants to go on the 5th july :lol:
how did oktoberfest go have not heard alot about it
cheers shaun

Valentine Won said:
creationblue said:
Valentine Won said:
First one booked for next year and first camperjam , EB camping as well
see you there
cheers shaun :D

Is Mrs V/W coming too?
She doen`t even know i have bought the tkts let alone if the mrs will be going :msn4:
i will ask if she wants to go on the 5th july :lol:
how did oktoberfest go have not heard alot about it
cheers shaun

:lol: thats funny!!! Oktoberfest was great, fantastic turnout for the fancy dress Sat night, and the cider was flowing too.

Just

Booked ;) earlybay section ... It will great to finally meet some of you guys as we've decided to rest from road trips next year and do a few shows ( going to niñove in march though :msn4: :lol: )

Chris

Seems mad but this show is heading towards a sell out already! Get booking!

We now have the Early Bay line up confirmed for Sunday. :D

Clem said:
Seems mad but this show is heading towards a sell out already! Get booking!

We now have the Early Bay line up confirmed for Sunday. :D[/quote

Can I be in it mike please ?

Chris

I also booked EB, can't wait how many days is it to go :?: :lol: still it something to look forward to just hope the Dogs don't play up if there's no Rabbits, Badgers, Cats, Rats they'll be alright. Be great to meet some of you fella's, & if you need a bit of colour in EB line up I'm your Man. ;) :lol:

terrier man said:
I also booked EB, can't wait how many days is it to go :?: :lol: still it something to look forward to just hope the Dogs don't play up if there's no Rabbits, Badgers, Cats, Rats they'll be alright. Be great to meet some of you fella's, & if you need a bit of colour in EB line up I'm your Man. ;) :lol:

Your bus needs to be shown off, its a cracker! Looks like we will have a nice lil Bristol Convoy 8)

Just