Bristol Volksfest BVF 2021

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Private thunder box ! thats great . Just got my ticket ,just need to finish the bus now.

67panel said:
Private thunder box ! thats great . Just got my ticket ,just need to finish the bus now.

I’d have thought you’d know better than that bud. They are never, repeat never ever ever finished in real life :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,Not heard that expression for a very very long time. :mrgreen:

Tickets booked, this will be our first BVF really looking forwards to seeing everyone. We have booked for club camping early bay

We cannot wait to welcome you back to Bristol Volksfest. But before you arrive there is some important information you need to take on board.

Gate Entry Times:
Thursday: 12.00 - 21.00
Friday: 10.00 - 22.00
Saturday: 09.30 - 19.00
Sunday: 09.30 - 19.00
Entry to the site outside of these times will not be permitted.

Weekend Camping tickets are now SOLD OUT.
If you have already booked Weekend Tickets with a vehicle pass you will be able to pay for extra Adult and Child passengers on the gate.

We will NOT be accepting any new arrivals at the gate, the campsites are full.
If you have booked make sure you also have a vehicle pass.

VEHICLE PASSES:
If you are camping and are arriving in a vehicle you should have booked a vehicle pass.
If you’re in a VW you need a VW vehicle pass. If you’re in a non VW or are bringing a caravan/motorhome/trailer tent you need a non VW vehicle pass.
If you have a VW Camper Van, Crafter, VW coach built motorhome you only need a VW Vehicle pass.

What is a vehicle pass?
Each vehicle in the camping areas is required to purchase a Vehicle Pass. This is a £5 donation to the Westbury Wildlife Park Foundation, to support the work they do maintaining the woodland, wildlife sanctuary and planting new trees.

Offset your carbon footprint by purchasing this compulsory Vehicle Pass. We are all becoming increasingly more aware of our own carbon footprint and what impact we all have on the environment. We understand that we are a car event and reducing our own footprint is a big task, but we are always looking for ways to become more sustainable.

It is essential that you book a Vehicle Pass along with the adult/child tickets you need for the weekend. Not only does this help us raise funds for Westbury Wildlife Park Foundation, it allows us to effectively calculate the amount of space taken on site to ensure we know how many vehicles are in the campsite in line with local authority guidelines.

TICKETS:
Please make sure you have downloaded or printed off your e-tickets so that you have them ready for the gate staff on arrival. This really helps speed up entry for everyone so that you spend less time queueing and more time to enjoy the festival.

I can’t find my tickets:
If you can’t find your recently purchased tickets or your tickets have been rolled over and are wondering when you’ll receive them – then please follow these few easy steps to find and download them.

IMPORTANT: We have changed ticket suppliers so it's important you check you've got the right tickets downloaded before you get to the event. Our new suppliers are ‘NuTickets’.
We have automatically set you up with a NuTickets account. All you need to do is login to this account with the email address you originally purchased the tickets with. Follow this link - https://bristolvolksfest.nuwebgroup.com/events/128
Press login on the top right menu bar.
Enter your email address, click ‘forgotten password’ and then reset your password like you would with any other account you’ve set up in the past. Once you’ve done this you’ll have access to your account and tickets. You can also log into your account and add extra tickets if you need them.
PITCH SIZES:
Pitch sizes are approximately 7x6m. This is enough space for a van and large awning/tent/caravan. Please note that we DO NOT mark out individual pitches in general and family camping fields, please be considerate of our pitch size guidelines and do not unnecessarily take up more room than you need.

COVID GUIDELINES:
We've been monitoring the government guidance and legislation in relation to Covid and, as things stand, all business restriction regulations have been revoked and there is no specific requirement for us in relation to the event.

That being said, we understand that Covid is still with us, and have to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff, volunteers and audience members.

Our plan is therefore to:

Offer enhanced cleaning regimes in toilets and showers

Offer hand sanitiser stations at entrances and exit points and in higher footfall areas

Maintain track and trace using the NHS codes where we don't have audience data from an advanced booking

Allow staff, volunteers and visitors to maintain distance, wear a face covering or anything else which allows them to feel comfortable and confident

Have face coverings available on site

In addition, if any of the following applies to you, you must not to attend:

if you have tested positive for Covid-19 within 10 days of the event, or

if someone you live with has tested positive within 10 days of the event, or

if you are isolating after having had close contact with someone with Covid-19, or

if you develop symptoms of Covid-19

You must not attend Volksfest if you are required to or have been requested to self-isolate or quarantine.
You should also not attend if attending would mean that you breach any guidelines or recommendations of the Government, local authority or Bristol Volksfest.

Where you have tested positive more than 10 days prior and you still have symptoms, you must continue to self-isolate until 48 hours after your symptoms stop.

We all want to enjoy ourselves but be smart, be safe and respect each other.

To find out more about our Covid guidelines please visit the website - www.bristolvolksfest.co.uk/covid-update

Please see the map attached for access to your club pitch.

sparkywig said:
Oh, and can you decide amongst yourselves who the toilet monitor is going to be please?
£72 to be split between you.

Not a very glamorous title though is it. Can we please have suggestions for a better title though than the dunny dude ! :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, im guessing you elsewhere then Wig? :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
sparkywig said:
Oh, and can you decide amongst yourselves who the toilet monitor is going to be please?
£72 to be split between you.

Not a very glamorous title though is it. Can we please have suggestions for a better title though than the dunny dude ! :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,, im guessing you elsewhere then Wig? :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,and where’s the dosh gotta go? :mrgreen:

I’m not there yet but I’ll be down roughly lunch time as I have an appointment this morning at 11:30. I’ll have done my shopping on the way and should be leaving Hanham / Kingswood before 12:00 if all goes to plan.

There’s no loo there yet, any suggestions as to the best person to approach ? And where they’re likely to be ? Will there be some sort of headquarters ?

I’m thinking that someone down there needs to get on it first thing as it might be a tad difficult for a toilet lorry to get around later in the morning or later In the day.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,who’s good with dunny finding ? :mrgreen:

Hi Wig, I’ve got some corners for you. The private thunder box didn’t materialise. I asked a couple of marshals but to be fair, they were trying to stay out of the rain and wind mostly and dodging the muddy track out front of us. Plenty of loos around though.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,let me know about your shiney bits bud. :mrgreen:

Latest posts