alive and v dubbin !

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonnyvolks73

Reaction score
Just got back from alive and vdubbin at stonham barns great little show with a good atmosphere , shame the weather was crap today tho .. just wondered whos was the light green and white early bay in the show and shine with the earlybay.com sticker in the side window .. (wish i had taken a pic now ) anyway just to say that it was by far my favorite bus there !!! very very nice .. :D
anyone else go ? we only went for the day as the van still not done .. whats the atmosphere like on a sat night there .? is it worth camping over as i only live up the road . (prob a silly question ) :lol:

This one?

P1030082-1.jpg

defo worth camping over its a great show, nice and chilled, shame the weather was bit rubbish today but yesterday was great.

I have a few pix , thanks to all that came 8)
100_2904.jpg

Pete Bs bus looking good in 5s 8) Cheers for the chilli bud
100_2903.jpg

100_2900.jpg

100_2885.jpg

100_2884.jpg

100_2883.jpg

krusty said:
defo worth camping over its a great show, nice and chilled, shame the weather was bit rubbish today but yesterday was great.

yeah the show definatly gave me a kick up the arse to get the van done so i can camp with the family next year ! altho i did say that last year ! :oops:

looks like with the bands and bar it would be a good atmosphere for a summer beer . !

Great show and well organised, good to meet some of you guys. Only the second show for us but the van ran well and we all enjoyed it. Hope to tag along to some of the others, and hopefully the van will be a sensible ride height soon :oops:

Yep suffolk bugrs did a great job organising it this year, some really good live music and to top it of the bar had Aspall on tap! :D
I was on best behavour after Stanford Hall tho so I didn't drink too much :lol:
Big thanks to Pete and his boy for feeding us Chilli on Sat night, think i will take you up on the sour cream next time Pete, it was a touch on the hot side!
I had too much fun to spend time taking pics so here are the small amount i did take.

alivevdubbin014.jpg

alivevdubbin016.jpg

New wheels look sweet Grazy!
alivevdubbin019.jpg

alivevdubbin017.jpg

Ignore the strange dude in the back ground!
alivevdubbin023.jpg

alivevdubbin025.jpg

Cant wait for the next show!

Latest posts